Pro Gun Talk on the News!

DLeeHarley

I just finished watching an interview on FOX News with former NY Detective John Baeza and he stated multiple times that he believes that "Gun Free Zones" should be eliminated and said if the Principal or someone else had been allowed to be armed they may have been able to save 20 kids lives and 4 or 5 adults too. This is a first for me and as this interview ended I switched over to CNN and their announcer and guest (an 32 yr. ex-LEO) saying exactly the opposite and were begging for more gun control. Saying we NEED Psych eval's before anyone could purchase ANY type firearm. This isn't going to end well. What makes them think a Psych Eval would work? An MD has stated that he himself has called an emergency ward many times to tell them to keep a person in custody because he was dangerous to himself and others and was told they couldn't do it because without the patients permission that they could not bill their insurance! Isn't Insanity doing the same over and over and expecting a different outcome? Later,

I'm not a fan of Fox News, but I would like to watch someone like this speak.
Thank you for bringing it up here.

considering the punk STOLE the guns, i seriously doubt any law or req would have remotely helped. what are the connecticut reqs for guns anyways?

I'm not a fan of Fox News, but I would like to watch someone like this speak.
Thank you for bringing it up here.

You might give Fox News another look, they are one of the only unbiased news networks out there, NBC, CBS, ABD and CNBC really won’t give you any of the pro & con concerning what’s in the news like Fox will, yes I know some of them come across a little heavy handed, but look in on Bill O’Rilley at 8pm for a while, it might give you a different insight to Fox News.

Psych evaluations won't do anything except screen out the nuts. The trouble is you and I are sane as most of the populations are til we snap. That can happen to any one.

You might give Fox News another look, they are one of the only unbiased news networks out there, NBC, CBS, ABD and CNBC really won’t give you any of the pro & con concerning what’s in the news like Fox will, yes I know some of them come across a little heavy handed, but look in on Bill O’Rilley at 8pm for a while, it might give you a different insight to Fox News.

fox news isn't unbiased. while i agree with their views most of the time, they express the conservative side of things and sometimes that gets a little heavy handed. i watch fox news almost all of the time and go to the liberal side to see the spin and obamaspew they are putting out. i like to think that i am capable of free thought and able to make decisions based on fact and research of both sides of an argument.

Thank you for sharing! I have been waiting since this happened for some news agency to be brave enough to have a gun expert tell how many lives could have been saved by an armed staff member!

fox news isn't unbiased. while i agree with their views most of the time, they express the conservative side of things and sometimes that gets a little heavy handed. i watch fox news almost all of the time and go to the liberal side to see the spin and obamaspew they are putting out. i like to think that i am capable of free thought and able to make decisions based on fact and research of both sides of an argument.

"Fox news isn't unbiased." was that sarcasm?

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back