Pro 2A lawyer?

wolf_fire

My wife and I are trying to find a good pro 2A lawyer to put on speed dial in case we are ever involved in a legal defensive situation. Does anyone know of any good lawyers who specialize in protecting those involved in a lawful shooting in the Allegheny, Beaver, or Butler counties?

Thank you.

My wife and I are trying to find a good pro 2A lawyer to put on speed dial in case we are ever involved in a legal defensive situation. Does anyone know of any good lawyers who specialize in protecting those involved in a lawful shooting in the Allegheny, Beaver, or Butler counties?

Thank you.

Call your Instructor for a name!

CHLPP is a legal services membership organization for concealed handgun licence/permit holders A CHLPP member is covered for any exposure of the member's weapon in any use of force in a self-defense incident in any state that recognizes a CHLPP member's Concealed Handgun license or Concealed Carry permit issued by any state licensing agency. For example, if you have a CHL issued by any state, you are covered if you were to be involved in an self-defense incident in any state that recognizes that state issued CHL. CHLPP offers a "Joint" plan which provides a substantial discount for two or more persons who join CHLPP together.

CHLPP will retain an experienced qualified local criminal defense attorney where you were arrested. The attorney CHLPP retains will pursue the member's case until there is a dismissal, no-bill by a Grand Jury (in those states which have a Grand Jury system), and the return of all your seized firearm(s) and related property. With CHLPP there are NO deductibles, co-pays, or limits. CHLPP members pay nothing out of their own pockets.

CHLPP is a legal services membership organization for concealed handgun licence/permit holders A CHLPP member is covered for any exposure of the member's weapon in any use of force in a self-defense incident in any state that recognizes a CHLPP member's Concealed Handgun license or Concealed Carry permit issued by any state licensing agency. For example, if you have a CHL issued by any state, you are covered if you were to be involved in an self-defense incident in any state that recognizes that state issued CHL. CHLPP offers a "Joint" plan which provides a substantial discount for two or more persons who join CHLPP together.

CHLPP will retain an experienced qualified local criminal defense attorney where you were arrested. The attorney CHLPP retains will pursue the member's case until there is a dismissal, no-bill by a Grand Jury (in those states which have a Grand Jury system), and the return of all your seized firearm(s) and related property. With CHLPP there are NO deductibles, co-pays, or limits. CHLPP members pay nothing out of their own pockets.

Thank you for the information LEO 65-4

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back