Printing law?

Bruce8585

I have had two friends at different times, while talking about carrying, tell me that SC passed a new law about printing and it having a heavy punishments associated with it. Through all my digging I've yet to find anything about this. Curious if anyone has seen or has a reference to this?
Located in the upstate of SC near greenville area.

Sent from my SM-G900V using USA Carry mobile app

I can't figure out why all you guys don't move to Virginia. Here in Virginia if you are trying to carry concealed and you are printing even real good then it is considered open carry, but you need to make sure that there is no way a person couldn't mistake the printing for a gun...if they can't tell it's a gun then it is concealed carry and you need to have a permit. You don't need a permit in Virginia for printing. Gotta love Virginia.

The reason you cannot find anything on the subject is because it doesn't exist. If you friends say it does, challenge them to provide a citation to the law, otherwise just raise the BS flag. :secret:

The law in South Carolina is "...(5) ‘Concealable weapon’ means a firearm having a length of less than twelve inches measured along its greatest dimension that must be carried in a manner that is hidden from public view in normal wear of clothing except when needed for self-defense, defense of others, and the protection of real or personal property..."

As anyone who ever watched "Friends" knows, you can print all you want as long as it's concealed from public view.
Link Removed

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back