Printed plastic handguns

rquickster

What do you think about the printed plastic handguns growing a worry for law enforcement? Do you think it's a threat or not?

Not.
For LE, they always assume everyone is armed anyway. I'm fairly sure they don't give a ***** about how someone acquired a weapon, they're more concerned that a person might use said weapon on them.
Make all the "undetectable" guns you want...the ammo still isn't. I understand the fear that the left tries to portray and push to support the law but it's stupid stacked on stupid. And the result is useless.

The US Congress just passed a law a couple days ago, making plastic printed guns illegal.

Yes. Guns are suppose to be made of at least 3.7 oz of metal and if everyone is thoroughly checked through security check-ins anyway, then this should not be a big ordeal.

Agree. There has to be 3.7 oz of metal on guns, therefore, it's steal traceable. What's a gun without the metal, right? Haha

What do you think about the printed plastic handguns growing a worry for law enforcement? Do you think it's a threat or not?
There's no such thing, so I'm leaning toward a 'not'. History repeats itself again. The same nonexistent plastic pistol scare made the rounds when Glocks first came on the market. If it weren't for the money we waste on useless laws, the panicky anti-gunners would be good entertainment sometimes.

Let's see: $3000-$5000 for 3D printer. Quality of plastic unknown. How many rounds fired until it blows up in your hand?
It'd be safer to make a zip gun for a few bucks!
Either will land you in jail.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back