primer availability

Heinz5.7x28mm

Any one seen any better availabiltiy for reloading supplies? Especially primers? Any good suggestions for where to buy?

Luckily I bought enough to last me a while before they became scarce so I haven't had to look for any. The last gun show I went to I didn't see many there. The best thing to do is check all the gun stores in your area for availability. If you order any you have to pay the Hazmat fee. That makes an unreasonable price even more unreasonable. Good Luck!

In the same boat

Any one seen any better availabiltiy for reloading supplies? Especially primers? Any good suggestions for where to buy?

I've got powder, brass and bullets, but no primers (small or large pistol).:cray:

Only ones I see are rifle/shot shell primers and percussion caps at my Gun store and online.
Gun shows have been dried up for a while.

Almost everyone is out of primers. I check with Powder Valley ever so often and sometimes they have some. I managed to pick up 2 bricks of Federal small pistol primers last week. They do have a haz mat shipping fee, so along with the 2 bricks I bought some powder as well to spread out the added fees.

If you don't mind paying about double retail, Gunbroker usually has some listed.

I was at a gun show in Tampa, Fl several weeks ago and several venders had primers. There were no magnum primers but a lot of regular small and large rifle and pistol. After what I had already spent, there was nothing left in the wallet for m0ore gun stuff. :mad:DARN!!! it was all $30-$32/ 1000

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back