Presidential candidates ask for NRA support

DrDavidM

This is from about a month ago so many of you have probably already read it. I just found it interesting. While, again, I don't really believe what most politicians say, it's worth a read.

Link Removed

HK4U

2nd Amendment

This is from about a month ago so many of you have probably already read it. I just found it interesting. While, again, I don't really believe what most politicians say, it's worth a read.

Link Removed

Mosst buracrats are masters of the double speak and their motto is "Tell the people what they want to hear."

ishi

I live in Arkansas, so I can at least verify that Huckabee is pro 2A. I don't actually like him for president, but he's pro 2A for sure.

Hacker15

My only worry is the former Mayor of NY - "Rudy the RINO". This guy had a 'mental flash' that guns in the hands of private citizens is OK now, but he sure trashed the 2nd Amendment while he was in office. The rest of the field seems to be nonstarters as of right now - and we all know what will happen if Slick Willie and Shillary get in the White House (aside from all the stemware, dishes, and silverware disappearing again!).

DrDavidM

I don't trust Rudy either. If I had to chose between him and Hillary, however, it would require no thought.

HK4U

Dumb And Dumber

I don't trust Rudy either. If I had to chose between him and Hillary, however, it would require no thought.

I am not so sure. Some one once said better the devil you know than the devil you don't know. It however will not come down to the choice between the two for me because I will vote third party before I vote for either of them.

kwo51

The devil is going to have his way if we don't interced for this election. Pray for rain in Georgia.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
etinivictor