Pre-ban Mags

Hey Guys,

Just giving you guys a heads up that North Shore Firearms is selling Pre-Ban AR-15 30 round mags. Picked up two last night. I love that store!

-Capo

They get these in every week now. They are in pretty good shape (they have wear) but they work fine. I put new springs and followers and they work like a charm.

I try to stay out of MA. as much as I can (especially on MY time) except for when I have to go to work...lol!! Can they ship me some??!!

Hey Guys,

Just giving you guys a heads up that North Shore Firearms is selling Pre-Ban AR-15 30 round mags. Picked up two last night. I love that store!

-Capo

Capo

That store is literally five minutes from my home. I just received my LTC this weekend after many years. How is the staff and service? Thinking of starting with a .22 target pistol just to stay in budget at first.

Capo

That store is literally five minutes from my home. I just received my LTC this weekend after many years. How is the staff and service? Thinking of starting with a .22 target pistol just to stay in budget at first.

The staff is awesome and the service is just as great in my opinion. I have been a customer there for about a year now and have always walked out of there happy. I would check it out. Getting a .22 is a good idea. I have a Mark III and absolutely love the thing! Let me know what you go with! Good luck.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back