Prarie arms new hours.

Raider-3

I went there this weekend. I guess I'll never be able to go there again. There at some range on saturday, closed sunday and monday. They are only open tuesday through friday. Not sure how you make any money when you are open only when most people work.

Never fear. Rockwell Arms opening soon. Our store is in Sandpoint, Idaho, but you can order just about any make of just about any model of new firearm available online at RockwellArms.com. We're adding new products now, but we can order anything from any major manufacturer and have it shipped to your nearest FFL. You can order through the website, and soon we'll have live chat. You can also call and talk to a real live human from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. PST, soon to be open till 7 p.m.

Never fear. Rockwell Arms opening soon. Our store is in Sandpoint, Idaho, but you can order just about any make of just about any model of new firearm available online at RockwellArms.com. We're adding new products now, but we can order anything from any major manufacturer and have it shipped to your nearest FFL. You can order through the website, and soon we'll have live chat. You can also call and talk to a real live human from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. PST, soon to be open till 7 p.m.

Checked out your web site. So far it only lists Browning, Sig and Kimber. Any idea how long before you expect to have a “full” selection of products?

Checked out your web site. So far it only lists Browning, Sig and Kimber. Any idea how long before you expect to have a “full” selection of products?

Yup. Check it out now.

Anything not in stock, we can get.

Localgirl, I saw your website. Are y'all ever going to deal in savage rifles at all

We can order them. I'm not in the showroom anymore, but when our rep came in last time, he specifically talked about Savage. If you know the model you want, they can get it. And if they say they can't, you just let me know :)

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back