Practice 9mm Lugar FMJ

GHF

I want to practice more with my PX4 Compact.

I have been looking at ammoseek.com, and two low-price manufacturers are being shown.

Does anybody have any thoughts - pro or con - regarding ammo manufactured by:

• Tula
  • Freedom Munitions
I am looking to get 500 rounds at a crack.

For one thing Tula ammo is made in Russia, but Freedom Munitions is from Texas. For that reason alone I'd opt for Freedom ammo.

Tula are steel cased ammo and dirty but did in a pinch when ammo was scarce and overpriced.

I buy from Freedom Munitions.
Have not had problems with 9mm reloads.
They have free shipping for first time buyers right now..
First Time Buyer

I have in the past and still do shoot TULA in 9 and 45 caliber and have had NO PROBLEMS . As far as dirty I don't think or noticed it to be that dirty , so go for the 10 ring and relax ........

For one thing Tula ammo is made in Russia, but Freedom Munitions is from Texas. For that reason alone I'd opt for Freedom ammo.

They may be in Texas but my purchases from them shop from the northwest. I have had no issues with their reloads.

tula ammo is dirty but it is "factory" the freedom ammo are reloads and while 99.8% of the time using reloads is no big deal why take the chance just to save a minimal amount of money. I've been seeing 9mm for around $10 a box recently

I have used a lot (2k +) rounds of both .45 and 9mm from Freedom Munition with not one issue. The prices are very competitive and shipping has always been fast. Both new and reloaded.

Suggestion.. Get the reloaded USA Freedom ammo, get an inexpensive 9mm reloading set from Lee, and reload your own. Tul can't be reloaded, I see lots of it rusting away at my range. Shiny brass?? Nope. Either I take it or someone else who reloads beats me too it.

Freedom Munitions is manufactured in Idaho, I've had mixed results with their remanufactured ammo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back