Post some cool pics you've taken

Amature is the key word...I see that your a professional so you are naturally gonna see the faults. Thats ok I appreciate your comments....

Sorry, I didn't mean to be rude. As someone who makes part of my living from my pictures, I'm always looking for ways to improve them. So I seek out constructive criticism of my shots.

Honestly, I didn't really notice the crooked horizon in the first 2 until I saw the 3rd. Unless your photo is meant to be exactly even and proportionate, like a shot of the ocean or something, you can fudge a crooked horizon by 5 degrees or so, and most people will never see it. If you have any relatively recent version of Photoshop (one which can open any file in Camera Raw), there's an extremely handy "Straighten" tool that will let you just click and drag out a line along any straight line in the shot, and it will automatically crop and rotate to even things out for you. I'm not sure if PS Elements has that or not. I would hope so.

No offense taken brother. I am one of those folks that just snaps a pic and throws it on the computer. I have never thought about using any editing software, but it couldn't hurt to try. It will be a good way for me to improve on something I love. Thanks for the constructive input.

photoshop is an awesome tool for amateurs and pros alike
my printer is not working ugh not sure why it won't turn on and i double checked all the connections grrrrrrrrrrrrr
had to pay to get some legal documents printed

No offense taken brother. I am one of those folks that just snaps a pic and throws it on the computer. I have never thought about using any editing software, but it couldn't hurt to try. It will be a good way for me to improve on something I love. Thanks for the constructive input.

If you pick up Photoshop and want some pointers, I've taught a few classes. I've worked with everything from version 5.0 to CS5. I've still got a copy or two of 7 around somewhere.

Link RemovedLink RemovedLink RemovedLink Removed

Here is some Black and whites that I took in Wyoming....
I believe the first pic is of Mt. Moran in the evening. A couple of the Grand and I think the last is on String lake.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back