Post some cool pics you've taken

Tripletap

I am kind of a amature photographer. Here's a few pics of the hundreds I took on our trip to Wyoming. Let's see some of your pics.....Link RemovedLink RemovedLink RemovedLink Removed

in the ruins of palenque
043.jpg

Link RemovedLink Removed
misol-ha in chiapas mexico ..this is where the tarzan movies were filmed! and a crew from the 'terminator' movie built the cabins. awesome place i would live there if i could

home.jpg
village2.jpg

a home i visited in peru in 08 they ate guinea pig and the gp's would sleep by the very fire their relatives were cooked in for meals for the small village .....quite a lot of interesting stuff on the walls there too from human skulls to furs pots and pans. interesting culture yet crime is not had in that village as everyone looked after everyone there....nobody went hungry and no locks on their doors either in that part.....even in mexico in the remote areas they had no screens on their windows they had openings but not even windows or screens in them.....folks in that kind of culture just don't maliciously harm anyone or steal others things they had no fences to mark their property lines and farmed the lands mutually and cook meals for the whole village .....healthy eatin too unlike here......but i couldn't try the guinea pigs as i was doing ceremony and couldn't eat red meat for the duration of time spent there but i would have otherwise just to see.......lolz

Link RemovedLink RemovedLink RemovedLink RemovedLink Removed

Couple of pics from a crazy winter storm we had. Believe it or not those roof lines, A nice Buck in my front yard (kinda blury though) It was a quick pic, A a couple pics of a hike we did up roundtop peak . I think it's around 10,398 ft

A few of my faves:

Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed

Incidentally, the delivery truck in that last one is for sale. It needs a complete restoration.

In the pic from Peru, Is that what I think it is hanging up?? Sure looks like it. Makes sense if it is.
what do you think it is? the plants hanging? i don't remember what the plants were called but they use alot of medicinal plants there and very healthy for it on many levels

I am kind of a amature photographer. Here's a few pics of the hundreds I took on our trip to Wyoming. Let's see some of your pics.....Link RemovedLink RemovedLink RemovedLink Removed

I like them, but on your first 3 shots, you need to recrop to level out your horizons. The 3rd pic is the worst for that.

Link Removed Link Removed

Na Pali, one from a boat and one from a helicopter.

Link Removed

The wife and I in front of the waterfall from Jurassic Park where the helicopter landed. It's on Kauai.

Link Removed

Not really a great picture, but I always loved seeing my wife in her formal uniform (she's on the right). This was a few years back, before she retired. They were holding a ceremony to induct new Chief Master Sergeants.

Link Removed

Shelf cloud from my driveway.

Link Removed

Our babies. We have kids but we're trying to get rid of them.

New Threads

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back