Post pics of your rig or your set-up!

MHRDeadhead

Not exactly "rough" roughing it, but it's how we roll. 1999 Jeep Wrangler Sport, 2001 Starcraft 2106. Taken at Pinchot State Park, Wellsville, PA 6/6/13

Link Removed

Link Removed

This is in Suches, GA on a motorcycle trip. The camp ground was the first TWO (two-wheels only) campground established in the states. Unfortunately, in 2011 they closed to a non-agreement to leasing the land, but I've heard someone has bought it out. Two Wheels Only Motorcycle Resort and Campground

This website just appeared recently: Two Wheels of Suches

My bike and tent are the one's on the left. A friend of ours and his wife had the bike and tent on the right.

This is the 3rd Teardrop trailer I have made, and the lightest one. I spend most of my summer traveling with it.

Nice Teardrop! I also see a JK Wrangler peeking out from behind the tree. Another good rig.

You have a good eye. It's a 2013 Rubicon Unlimited. It has become my new Tow vehicle for the teardrop. Spent 2 weeks last August in the mountains of Colorado with some fellow jeep/teardrop friends. We had a great time.

I tend to notice things...especially when it comes to Jeeps. I have 3 Jeeps myself...'98 ZJ, '04 WJ, and a built '99 TJ. That JK should have an easy time pulling the Teardrop...not much weight, I'd imagine. Sounds like a great get-away in the Colorado mountains...awesome part of the country.

You have a good eye. It's a 2013 Rubicon Unlimited. It has become my new Tow vehicle for the teardrop. Spent 2 weeks last August in the mountains of Colorado with some fellow jeep/teardrop friends. We had a great time.

Looks are deceiving...it says RUBICON on the hood, but it didn't come that way from the factory. I added lockers, and got it one step closer to being a Rubicon. Still has the stock 231J x-case and the axles are still stockers...with the exception of the lockers. So with all that in mind, I've come to affectionately call it 'Rubicon-job". Play on words there....

Still, nothing beats having a hooked-up CJ7. Always been a CJ fan.

Thanks, not in the same class as your Rubicon however.

Looks are deceiving...it says RUBICON on the hood, but it didn't come that way from the factory. I added lockers, and got it one step closer to being a Rubicon. Still has the stock 231J x-case and the axles are still stockers...with the exception of the lockers. So with all that in mind, I've come to affectionately call it 'Rubicon-job". Play on words there....

Still, nothing beats having a hooked-up CJ7. Always been a CJ fan.

Got you, however see a few more goodies on there besides a sticker. Agree on the lockers, have them on the CJ along with solid axles and a rear axle truss. World of difference.

ea4b9740f3a7d3a8af11f682431877af.jpg
l
ea4b9740f3a7d3a8af11f682431877af.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Link Removed

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan