Polymer Magazines for a 10/22

SpaceFrank

I was at Academy the other day and saw some 25 round polymer mags for the 10/22 made by Butler Creek. I found the website, and here they are:

Link Removed

Anyone ever used these? Are they worth it?

I avoid totally plastic magazines and only use 10/22 magazines with the steel lips. Specifically I buy Butler Creek Steel Lips 25 round magazines when I want hi-cap mags. The best ones are made by Tactical Innovations, but they are also the most expensive. I find that Butler Creek work flawlessly for less cost.
Tactical Innovations Inc.
cdnn sells the Butler Creek Steel Lips for $25, they have smoke and clear:
Link Removed

Yeah, when I went to the Butler Creek website, I saw that they had the steel lipped ones as well. Unfortunately, the ones I saw locally have plastic lips. I may just order them online. Thanks for the info!

Oh, wow. Was clicking through Cabela's and found this.

Link Removed

Brb, I need to go change pants.

Good find! I didn't think they made them anymore. I have one that I've had since the 80's. They work good until the firearm jams. :biggrin:

T I mags work in every thing, including tec 22...butler metal lip work most guns...plastic lip, use them to scrape the ice off your wind shield...gpr

I have several of the Butler Creek Hot Lips (plastic tip) and Steel Lips mags.Both work pretty well.
I have had less problems with the plastic ones though--which surprised me a little.
Butler Creek also makes a neat reloader for all 10/22 mags. I can load a 25 rd mag in less than 15 seconds.
Yea--it's all plastic stuff but it has held up well

I avoid totally plastic magazines and only use 10/22 magazines with the steel lips. Specifically I buy Butler Creek Steel Lips 25 round magazines when I want hi-cap mags. The best ones are made by Tactical Innovations, but they are also the most expensive. I find that Butler Creek work flawlessly for less cost.
Tactical Innovations Inc.
cdnn sells the Butler Creek Steel Lips for $25, they have smoke and clear:
Link Removed

I agree with only using the steel lip mags. I have 2 of the TI mags. the great thing about them is that you can take them apart and clean them so they should work right everytime you use it. also all parts can be replaced if needed. I did have some customer service issues however with TI when I bought both mags. but the price of the mags are worth it in my opinion.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back