Poll - OC or CC

If both OC and CC is/were an option, which of the following best applies to you:

• Total voters
May I respectfully ask a question please? How can we expect to change the attitudes of the average citizen if we don't show them an image of an average American carrying a gun for self protection while doing average American activities? If we don't display our guns for them to see in everyday life, the only image they will ever see is the image provided to them by the Brady Bunch and anti-gun media. The Brady Bunch and anti-gun media certainly do not hesitate to push their image of guns to the public. We can talk the talk all we want to, but until we are willing to walk the walk, I just don't see how public opinion CAN change.

that is why i open carry. so i can present an image to the public of a person who isn't ether a cop or a gang member carrying a weapon. i have no problem explaining ohio's firearms laws to people.

I can only listen to so much BS, then it's time to walk away, shaking my head in total, utter amazement. :pleasantry:

Walk away?? More like "flee in terror" from being called out on your own questionable statements. Perhaps you can start a poll on the best way to explain your "more alert" statement since you seem incapable (or afraid) of doing it yourself.

Walk away?? More like "flee in terror" from being called out on your own questionable statements. Perhaps you can start a poll on the best way to explain your "more alert" statement since you seem incapable (or afraid) of doing it yourself.

LOL flee in terror? Nice one.

Guess I am in the CC camp for all carry with the exception of hunting.
Just and old guy that would not want to have to fight off a nut case gun grabber. No matter how safe you try to be in where and how you travel during the day it is not unlikely that you will be in close proximity to a potential grabber or just a screaming anti.

CC. For me at least, I want a potential adversary to be surprised by my level of preparation and violence of action when neccesary to execute my defense. I don't carry to let others know I'm carrying, I carry to stop an attacker.

LOL flee in terror? Nice one.
I did explain it. He just doesn't like my answer. Too bad. It's the last one he's getting. I know when enough is enough. What I find is missing from the smily list, is this one:
dedhorse.gif

It certainly applies in this case. :smile:

I did explain it. He just doesn't like my answer. Too bad. It's the last one he's getting. I know when enough is enough. What I find is missing from the smily list, is this one:
dedhorse.gif

It certainly applies in this case. :smile:

I don't blame you Al. If I had put my foot in my mouth and contradicted myself as badly as you did, I'd want that horse to die too. I'd wish it dead and buried in an unmarked grave.

Oh and BTW, you didn't answer anything. You simply parroted what somebody else posted, and it was really feeble at that. That's OK, buddy. I'll drop it. It'll be our secret. Just you, me, and anyone else who read your post and said "wha.....?".

I don't blame you Al. If I had put my foot in my mouth and contradicted myself as badly as you did, I'd want that horse to die too. I'd wish it dead and buried in an unmarked grave.

Oh and BTW, you didn't answer anything. You simply parroted what somebody else posted, and it was really feeble at that. That's OK, buddy. I'll drop it. It'll be our secret. Just you, me, and anyone else who read your post and said "wha.....?".
ME? You stick your foot in your mouth almost every time to respond. Yes, I used NavyLCDR's answer. It just so happens to pretty much fit my line of thinking.

And when did I ever say I OC all time? In the Summer time, yeah, I do OC most of the time. In the winter time, I'm not about to freeze my ass off just to satisfy someone else's teeny little mind of an idea as to what OC is. I OC or CC as often as I please. I don't dress to match the gun, nor do I dress to match my method of carry. That's a large part of the attraction for OC.

If you can't see that, you better get glasses. And the dead horse is my gift to you. You're the one who's beating it.

:sarcastic:

AngusBangus:225379 said:
CC. For me at least, I want a potential adversary to be surprised by my level of preparation and violence of action when neccesary to execute my defense. I don't carry to let others know I'm carrying, I carry to stop an attacker.

I want the adversary to know full well what they are getting themselves into. I oc to let potential attackers know I'm carrying, so I can stop an attack before it ever makes it past the interview and opportunity stage. If some dumb criminal still decides to attack me, he will not be surprised, because dead people cant be.

Wait a GOx Damm sec. this was a poll in fair play. I did not vote to get yelled at how i would carry it's my right to carry anyway it lawful to do so, we carry guns to protect ourself and our family. If you want to carry open and it's lawful do it! you want to carry concealed do it. If i want to wear shorts and no shirt I 'LL do it. and you guys going to pay for it my belly has not seen sunlight in years. white as a fish's belly. So we are together as carring a gun for self defence. Now I want to get the right to drive a tank cause some of you bastards can't drive. That little old lady who cuts me off in the morning while I am going to starsbuck is going to a antitank round up her tail pipe. Don't mess with me before I have that coffie-icecream chocmayple favlored drink!!! Ok is everyone laughting now, Dang!! people!!! we are on the same side!! Chill!!!! I carry concealed cause I am scared of crazy cop!!!! if they were not out there I would carry open it's easyer. like the old west. But you have seen the dumb citys in wis and ohio who go crazy on you. I am carrying a gun for self protection. In wis you do not have the right to resist an unlawful arrest.
so if some cop like the canton officer tell's you he is going to kill you by law you can't resist him. scouts honors!!! Yea how about that ****! how did they get that law by you cheeseheads!! well with all the camcorders around things going be different in a few years after 3 or 4 lost lawsuits madison and the other place Milwaukee will have to change cause a lot of top cops will be poor. hear that police brass your the one going to lose money over your cops going crazy on people. cause there will be tape! the fed court just said it is a right to tape cops in public in plain view. do not conceal the cam it must be in view of the cops.
and do not interrupt them in anyway stand back and film them. ok so please get off the oc cc you driving me crazy. have a drink of my funny fav drink.
and lets talk FIREPOWER I want to carry a big!!! gun the one you push on wheels and put blocks under before you fire it.

Navycdr has a list? a troll list? Am I on it? is it good to be a troll? How tall do you have to be?
Constitutional troll ? do we have to dress up like Lincoln or Washington?
do I have to say the 2nd Amendment forward and backwards? How long is the list good for? Do I have to renew it? Do I have to pay dues? can I get a discount at Starbuck with it?
Navycdr you going post the list so i can see who has more posts than me? can I ask Cathy in blue and tucker's mom out if they are single right now to meet at starbucks? aaaaa I love lists my high school dean of students had me and my friends on a list, he sent it to the cia he said we had to be from outterspace cause we were not normal. I ask you in the 70's it was normal to date ten girls at the same time as long as you did not say we going steady. ya know!! it was the end of the hippy trip girls were great kissers they got lots of practis. thats why they made chap stick cherry.!!
OH as a troll do I have to open carry or conceal my club!!

LOV WHITETIGER~~~~

Wait a GOx Damm sec. this was a poll in fair play. I did not vote to get yelled at how i would carry it's my right to carry anyway it lawful to do so, we carry guns to protect ourself and our family. If you want to carry open and it's lawful do it! you want to carry concealed do it. If i want to wear shorts and no shirt I 'LL do it. and you guys going to pay for it my belly has not seen sunlight in years. white as a fish's belly. So we are together as carring a gun for self defence. Now I want to get the right to drive a tank cause some of you bastards can't drive. That little old lady who cuts me off in the morning while I am going to starsbuck is going to a antitank round up her tail pipe. Don't mess with me before I have that coffie-icecream chocmayple favlored drink!!! Ok is everyone laughting now, Dang!! people!!! we are on the same side!! Chill!!!! I carry concealed cause I am scared of crazy cop!!!! if they were not out there I would carry open it's easyer. like the old west. But you have seen the dumb citys in wis and ohio who go crazy on you. I am carrying a gun for self protection. In wis you do not have the right to resist an unlawful arrest.
so if some cop like the canton officer tell's you he is going to kill you by law you can't resist him. scouts honors!!! Yea how about that ****! how did they get that law by you cheeseheads!! well with all the camcorders around things going be different in a few years after 3 or 4 lost lawsuits madison and the other place Milwaukee will have to change cause a lot of top cops will be poor. hear that police brass your the one going to lose money over your cops going crazy on people. cause there will be tape! the fed court just said it is a right to tape cops in public in plain view. do not conceal the cam it must be in view of the cops.
and do not interrupt them in anyway stand back and film them. ok so please get off the oc cc you driving me crazy. have a drink of my funny fav drink.
and lets talk FIREPOWER I want to carry a big!!! gun the one you push on wheels and put blocks under before you fire it.

Dude! Take a breath.

I think white tiger just tried to bunker buster the dead horse into oblivion!! That is almost as much of a win as Charlie sheen lol lol am I above him on the list? I don't think I am after that post....I'll have to up my game now!

I would enjoy having the option since I live in the suburbs and near the metro area. But prefer to go CC most of the time. No need to go looking for trouble. I can see it reasonable to go OC if I was hiking, camping, or hunting to be ready for life threatening animals and the crazy man. :p

fullasn:226031 said:
I would enjoy having the option since I live in the suburbs and near the metro area. But prefer to go CC most of the time. No need to go looking for trouble. I can see it reasonable to go OC if I was hiking, camping, or hunting to be ready for life threatening animals and the crazy man. :p

Do you believe OC people are out looking for trouble ?

I can see it reasonable to go OC if I was hiking, camping, or hunting to be ready for life threatening animals and the crazy man. :p

You have much more chance dying on a city street from threatening animals (criminals) and the crazy man than you do hiking, camping or hunting.

Do you believe OC people are out looking for trouble ?

No, not necessarily. But I just want to clarify that it just paints a big fat target on you. No attention, is good attention. My belief in carrying is not to look cool but to have an insurance policy which I pray to God that I do not ever have to use. :smile:

You have much more chance dying on a city street from threatening animals (criminals) and the crazy man than you do hiking, camping or hunting.

I agree with you fully but why OC and give them the opportunity to kill you or mortally wound you just to take your gun and shot to kill or mortally wound 10 others in the process? If they were crazy enough, they are going to get your gun and most likely, you did not know it was coming. I know this sounds extreme but why risk it in the first place?

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back