Police shoot two Asian women for delivering newspapers

While on the one hand I wouldn't mind if they shot this Dorner and skip over the media circus trial if he gives any sort of resistance... this is just ridiculous. They are blatantly out to murder the man on sight, they didn't even attempt to stop the vehicle or you know... see if anyone matching the suspect was inside, just go guns blazing on sight eh?

I guess if you drive a pickup or are a large black man you'd better stay the hell indoors today.

Just imagine if a citizen had done this and even if it had been the right pickup, that citizen would be in jail but since it was a police officer it is just a mistake??? really did you see the number of bullet holes in that truck? and those are just the ones that actually made it to the target, imagine how many misses are unaccounted for!

I just read through the 8 page manifesto and Wow....

This will be interesting....

LAPD and corruption, why am I not surprised :eek:

And cops wonder why people don't trust them.
"The officers who opened fire were on the lookout for fugitive Christopher Dorner. Another vehicle was also mistakenly fired upon not far away."
These idiots are going to just shoot up and kill anyone they want.
Wouldn't it be nice if they put this much effort in to "Protect and Serve" the innocent civilians?

This man is a dumbed-down Dumbocrat, who at one time was an honest, hardworking individual, who actually thought when he joined the police department that he would be helping people. Then he made the mistake of crossing the thin blue line, by blowing the whistle on his supervisor, and they railroaded him for it. After that, he stewed in the juices of "been-done-wrong stew" for over three years, and the depression got the best of him. He went off the deep end, and has now become a revenge-hungry killer, stalking those who have done him wrong, to the point of even killing their families. LAPD is scared, very, very scared.

The LAPD has no one to blame for this but themselves, due to their corruption. The newsmedia is spinning it the liberal way, and naming him a kook (which he truly is), but making it seem like he's been wrong all along.
I see it with conservative eyes. I just hope they can keep it all inside Kommiefornia.

There is no excuse whatever for this, if it happened as reported. In both cases, felony prosecution for attempted murder would be justified (though I agree, unfortunately, that this is unlikely). The fact that the LA police (and other agencies) are on a massive manhunt to apprehend a killer provides no justification at all for this kind of police abuse. That is not "protecting and serving."

LA PD is like Chicago PD. Corrupt. In a barrel full of rotten apples, there is still a possibility of finding a few good ones. But if they stay long, they will rot like the others. That is true with a barrel of apples. It is true with a corrupt Police Department. And it is true with a corrupt Congress. There is no difference. Rot is still rot.
I hope the families take them to court, and I hope they win enough to break the city... then maybe someone will have the intestinal fortitude to get the ball rolling to exchange the rot for fresh apples.

My suggestion to all police forces would be to take that farce word out of their statement on the police vehicles... "protect" should be removed from "To Protect and Serve".
Disclaimer: It should remain on the vehicles of Constitutional Sheriff's Departments.

I just heard a guy on CNN stammer through excuses on how this happened. You have to put your self in the state of mind of the police.
WHAT!!!!
They were close to one of the targets. The car pulled off the highway, then slowed down near a targets house.

Sounds like reason enough to me to fire 30 shots.....

If you think that's all their up to, look at this! Their low life scum...imo

A U.S. Soldier expresses his frustration that it took 45 minutes for the cops to respond to his call. In response, the Vallejo, CA officer steps up to the man and proceeds to slap him.

*Graphic Language*
Delivered by Link Removed

Contributed by The Daily Sheeple of Link Removed.
This content may be freely reproduced in full or in part in digital form with full attribution to the author and a link toLink Removed.

Link Removed

The officers involved should be arrested, charged and convicted of aggravated assault and battery.
Period!

They broke rule #4

Anyone betting this guy actually lives to stand trial? Looks like the cops gave their agenda away today. Bigtime.

When I was learning to shoot, 40 years ago, when dinosaurs walked the Earth, we were taught to positively identify our targets BEFORE firing. LAPD has an extremely long history of excessive use of force and corruption.Not as bad as NOPD, but equal to Chicago.

Just imagine if a citizen had done this and even if it had been the right pickup, that citizen would be in jail but since it was a police officer it is just a mistake??? really did you see the number of bullet holes in that truck? and those are just the ones that actually made it to the target, imagine how many misses are unaccounted for!

That's what gets me ... anybody else would hang for this.

Totally unexcusable! If I were on the jury, these detectives or other officers in the second shooting would be more than suspended. This is criminal action. I know they were ramped up because others had been shot without warning but that does not excuse them to shoot without warning themselves. Especially when the women's pickup was not even similar to Dornan's. Just because a lawsuit or two is likely should not cause the PD's to avoid dismissing and prosecuters from charging the LE with attempted murder.

When I was learning to shoot, 40 years ago, when dinosaurs walked the Earth, we were taught to positively identify our targets BEFORE firing. LAPD has an extremely long history of excessive use of force and corruption.Not as bad as NOPD, but equal to Chicago.

You're taught this in Basic Hunter's Safety, taught to kids.

If you think that's all their up to, look at this! Their low life scum...imo

A U.S. Soldier expresses his frustration that it took 45 minutes for the cops to respond to his call. In response, the Vallejo, CA officer steps up to the man and proceeds to slap him.

*Graphic Language*
Delivered by Link Removed

Contributed by The Daily Sheeple of Link Removed.
This content may be freely reproduced in full or in part in digital form with full attribution to the author and a link toLink Removed.

Link Removed

I hope that cop got fired.
If it is illegal for the rest of us to put a beatdown on someone for being a smartass, then it should be illegal for the cops too.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back