Police Raid Maryland Mayor's Home, Seize Drugs, Kill His Dogs

HK4U

Another case of police storming a house and terrorising a family without getting all the facts. What if someone had reached for a gun?

Link Removed

I;ve had only one bad LEO encounter and it was REALLY bad. I guess it's just a coincedence I was in Calvert County, MD. Half my extended family lives in MD and they're all ultra Christian conservatives and they pretty much despise the LEO every where in the state.

Not trying to hate on LEO because I was one but, it's funny that it kinda seems to be a Mary-Land PoPo thing.

Has he been charged? Is there any talk of throwing out the charges? Has anyone found out yet if a warrant was obtained?

I have no idea about the warrant. But they are not charging them with any thing. As they think they are just victims in this whole matter. But they will not clear there name on the matter.

I have no idea about the warrant. But they are not charging them with any thing. As they think they are just victims in this whole matter. But they will not clear there name on the matter.

Why is he not being charged if drugs were found in his house? So what if the dogs were killed; if he's doing something illegal, like being in possession of illegal drugs, he should be promptly charged.

OK if the LEO’s know of the scam to send drugs to people unknowingly then why did they not wait to see if someone came for them and arrest them? I just feel there was some abuse of power here JMO. Some puzzle pieces missing here.

The Mayor and his wife were innocent victims of a drug ring using FEDEX to move drugs around the country. The police's case was obvously shotty and uncalled for. They did not do their homework. I am all for supporting the police, but these guys were out of control.

OK if the LEO’s know of the scam to send drugs to people unknowingly then why did they not wait to see if someone came for them and arrest them? I just feel there was some abuse of power here JMO. Some puzzle pieces missing here.

Wow KimberRB, you read the same story I did and had the same questions. Funny you didn't make any accusations some others did......

Why is he not being charged if drugs were found in his house? So what if the dogs were killed; if he's doing something illegal, like being in possession of illegal drugs, he should be promptly charged.

Are you kidding me?!? Read the story again. These people bought a house just for the dogs. You must not be a pet parent. I would go completely off my hinges if my dog was killed in this manner!

Slow down and read the whole thing CLEARLY before you go pounding out useless retoric. That's what CNN and sheeple are for.

Last edited:
Shooting my dogs will get the same responce as shooting my daughters. As there is not now nor will there ever be a legitimate reason to shoot either I could care less who does it the penalty will be the same.

Overkill to say the least. Isn't it odd, that an ordinary citizen has to defend their decision in a self defense situation, while the cops can almost ALWAYS justify the "shoot first ask questions later" mentality? Of course the dogs were a threat, thats what dogs do, warn and protect their owners. What about when the cops get the wrong address (like the situation in Atlanta, GA) and break down the door and killed a 92 year old woman? If a person defends themselves against that threat, even though it is the police, will the chief or sheriff declare that the homeowner was justified in shooting or LEO were justified in shooting? This nation is in serious trouble.

Last edited:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back