Police: Mexican Cartels Give OK to Hit U.S. Targets

HK4U

Well do you think our government will do anything about it this time?:no:

Link Removed

Police: Mexican Cartels Give OK to Hit U.S. Targets
Monday, August 25, 2008

E-Mail Print Share:

EL PASO, Texas — Warring Mexican drug cartels have given their hit men permission to cross into the United States to kill their targets, according to warnings received by U.S. authorities.

Police and federal agents told The Associated Press about the warnings Monday, and official along the border are beefing up security.

El Paso spokesman Officer Chris Mears says authorities learned of the threat last week. U.S. Customs and Border Protection and Border Patrol officers have also been told about the threat and have ramped up security at border crossings.

Drug cartel violence has claimed thousands of lives across Mexico this year. Nearly 800 people have been killed this year in Ciudad Juarez, a hard-scrabbled city of about 1.3 million people across the Rio Grande from El Paso.

Last edited:
We need open borders --- that way this won't be a problem for them, they can just saunter across the border, do their killing and saunter back to Mexico.

We need open borders --- that way this won't be a problem for them, they can just saunter across the border, do their killing and saunter back to Mexico.

Perhaps our government could provide them a bus. Pick them up, bring them in and when they are finished take them back.

Last edited:
Perhaps our government could provide them a bus. Pick them up, bring them in and when they are finished take them back.

hmmm. sounds like sarcasm... but right now I would not put it past our government to do such a thing.

Bussing illegals

It isn't sarcasm in Deming, New Mexico. The school district already sends a buss every morning to the border
in Columbus to pick up students to attend school in Deming. Then they take them back to the border after
school is out.

I have not a clue why the taxpayers in Deming put up with it.

As far as the original thread goes, it was inevitable that the drug cartels would start crossing into the
States. I am surprised it took them this long. I hope the border patrol agents are wearing body armor. It
is going to get bloody here, now. I'm carrying my weapon all the time now.

More, Later.

If one of them were to shoot an intruder he would be sent to prison like the B:angry:eek:rder Patrol Agents

It's unfortunate that we employ the agents to protect the border, and when they do it, they get punished. If we're going to treat our border patrol agents like that, we might as well just have open borders.

Is this not a open declaration of hostilities by a foreign power, N if the drug cartels are not considered a power then what are they? This threat to our national security must be treated as such and dealt with full prejudice!

Yes, kwo51, that's exactly the attitude we need to have. Unfortunately, though, I don't see it developing among the higher ups anytime soon in this election year.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back