Police Kill Man Who Stomped Baby to Death

HK4U

I hesitated posting this because it is so sick. How do you "not" stop someone doing this? I'm sorry but I know enough martial arts, not an expert you understand, that I would have stopped him. A very hard blow to the throat will stop it when he no longer can breath. How evil can anyone be to do something like this. This is an example of the kind of animals that are loose on our streets. If anyone wants to know why I carry everywhere and eneryday it is because of monsters like this. You never know when you may come face to face with them.

Link Removed

Last edited:
That's crazy. Sounds like people tried to stop him, but they didn't try hard enough. Maybe he was on PCP or something.

animals like this

need to be ,um, dealt with quickly. this reminds me of the little girl who was found dead in a box that was hooked by a fisherman in galveston.in texas, we generally stop these bastards when we can . and usually, permanently. as it should be.

In Florida one can use lethal force to stop a forcible felony or if the life of a third party is threatened. I'd always said that I'd have to know the situation and be 120% sure before I stepped in and put my freedom and financial situation on the line for someone I didn't know. But in this case I wouldn't have had to think twice.

sick SOB! he will have to answer to God for that one. he deserves to burn in hell for that one... how can someone be so SICK!

I have two little boys, ages 1 and 3 and this tears me up. Even working in an ER and seeing some of the horrible stuff people do to each other doesn't soften this one. I can't believe most of those bystanders just stood there and gawked. I'm not one to nose into other people's business most of the time, but how could you not intervene? Even if I wasn't carrying at the time, I'm sure there would be many other improvised weapons available (rocks, sticks, fists). Just another example of why I jump through all the hoops to keep my permit. That little guy will be in my prayers. I'm going to go hug my boys now.

No CC here in Hawaii, so if it happened here my crow bar to the back of his head would have to do.

I'm glad that the sicko was put down by police so he'll never be able to hurt another child.

gf

Sounds like time for a citizens arrest!
More likely, a citizen's arrest, booking, and sending straight to his maker. I don't know about other states, but in FL a shooting by a private person would have been allowed in this situation.

This is really bizarre though. Who does this - to anyone, much less to a baby?

This case gave me flashbacks from January of this year. Link Removed

Some very disturbed individual threw a 2 year old boy off of a freeway over pass. I wanted to post his bail simply for the opportunity to give him some "exercise" as well as a few of my buddies. We don't have CC here in Hawaii. This is one of the cases where a nice double tap to the back of his head would have prevented him from reaching the over pass.

gf

Its one thing for adults to go at each other, but anyone that bets on a kid should be taken out, this SOB got just what he deserves. Like most of you I would not have given it a second thought, I would have taken him out.

I found this story outside of USAcarry and it ruined my day.

There was a crowd of people trying to stop him, but he kept pushing them away? A single man, pushing away several people? They must not have been trying very hard. What kind of weak, sheepish cowards will allow a man to do this? Nobody had a $%&@ tire iron?

Pardon me, but I can't excuse the people who stood by and watched this happen. They should go to their graves tortured by the idea that they could have stopped it, but were too cowardly to act. It reminds me of the woman who was stabbed 24 times on a crowded city street, and nobody acted to stop the perp.

-ishi

:( :(

Pardon me, but I can't excuse the people who stood by and watched this happen. They should go to their graves tortured by the idea that they could have stopped it, but were too cowardly to act. It reminds me of the woman who was stabbed 24 times on a crowded city street, and nobody acted to stop the perp.
They probably won't forget it, but it would be premature to blame people who didn't commit the act. He may have been 6'5 and 300 lbs of muscle; you never know. Maybe he was just so crazy out of his mind that he couldn't be stopped within reason.

I know what you mean - and I don't hold them responsible for the child's death... after all, the kid was probably already dead for a while before police were called.

But I mean... even if the guy was 6'5 and 300lbs of muscle, wouldn't you try to find a weapon and stop him? The circumstances were so extreme.... how can a person really think about their own safety when a 2 year hold child is being beaten to death before their eyes? Maybe I expect too much of people. It's too sad.

They probably won't forget it, but it would be premature to blame people who didn't commit the act. He may have been 6'5 and 300 lbs of muscle; you never know. Maybe he was just so crazy out of his mind that he couldn't be stopped within reason.

I found this story outside of USAcarry and it ruined my day.

There was a crowd of people trying to stop him, but he kept pushing them away? A single man, pushing away several people? They must not have been trying very hard. What kind of weak, sheepish cowards will allow a man to do this? Nobody had a $%&@ tire iron?

-ishi

:( :(

Problem was that folks were so busy "trying" to stop the guy that nobody got around to actually stopping him. After thinking about this for a few days I've come to the conclusion that the baby is probably better off dead. If the guy had been stopped and the baby lived, imagine the amount of brain damage and physical challenges the boy would have to face.

I'm a firm believer in God and that things happen a certain way for a reason. No doubt that I would make every effort to stop this kind of an act should I happen to witness it, but I wouldn't go so far as to call folks "cowards" for not being able to stop the guy. Every person has their physical limits. After all if the world were a bunch of "heros" it would be a pretty boring place. ;)

gf

I know what you mean - and I don't hold them responsible for the child's death... after all, the kid was probably already dead for a while before police were called.

But I mean... even if the guy was 6'5 and 300lbs of muscle, wouldn't you try to find a weapon and stop him? The circumstances were so extreme.... how can a person really think about their own safety when a 2 year hold child is being beaten to death before their eyes? Maybe I expect too much of people. It's too sad.
Without knowing the details, it's impossible to say. Maybe there was no one around with the physical capacity necessary to do the job. The witnesses could have been a bunch of old people and some 90 lb Thai women. Maybe it was the "gruesome witness effect" where everyone is so paralyzed by a horrible sight that no one can act. Maybe they tried to stop him and he was simply too crazy to drag him away effectively. People can be really strong when they're totally nuts.

More than likely, the baby was already obviously dead within seconds. I don't know about you, but I'm not going to go fight a PCP maniac over a dead infant unless it's mine.

All I'm saying is, don't judge people unless you know the full circumstances. You might think someone is a worthless coward until you're in their place.

This is obviously terrible though...not just the death of an infant, but the emotional pain of all who knew them, and the fact that the baby got cheated out of a life. The main thing to take away from this is (1) intervene if you see something bad happening, and (2) if you have any mentally ill family or friends who becoming ragingly violent, keep them away from children.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back