police investigation

I have a question for all you guys. I am U.S. Army and one of my soldiers wants to apply for a license to carry. I already have one and didn't know how to answer his question so told him I would ask here. He wants his ltc however was part of a criminial investigation. This investigation was in another state while he was training and it only resulted in the police telling him to handle it with the family involved. Will this show up any where that will prevent him from getting his ltc? He wasn't arrested and no charges filed.

First you need to learn the dis-qualifiers for a permit from the State of Massachusetts. Each state is different.

Second, he needs to consult with a lawyer in Massachusetts. Getting advise on the internet is never a good idea.

I am not a lawyer, don't play one on television, and did not stayed in a Holiday Inn last night. ;-)

Answer the questions truthfully.

There are no questions about "investigation" and if he was not charged there is not record that would prevent LTC. There must me no retraining order, no DUI, no violence arrests.

I applied for and got my LTC within 6 months.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back