Police in Boston limit their search of homes for guns

DrDavidM

I am glad there are people up there who are standing up for their rights. Apparently there has been significant opposition to this new program. Searching a home without a search warrant is illegal search and seizure, but then again what does our constitution have to do with anything. I do have to disagree with the comments of the Black Panther member that said police are like vampires and should never be invited into your home. I have a high respect for the majority of our LEO.

I hope the link works. It froze on me and quit working.

http://www.boston.com/news/local/massachusetts/articles/2008/03/25/police_limit_searches_for_guns/

Gogd for them! Seems to me I remember some other residents of Boston had issues with unreasonable search and seizure about 200 odd years ago. I think they might have been on to something then. If that was good enough for them I see no reason we should not enjoy the same benefits as well.

Maybe the Ploice commisioner should brush up on his history a little.

Gogd for them! Seems to me I remember some other residents of Boston had issues with unreasonable search and seizure about 200 odd years ago. I think they might have been on to something then. If that was good enough for them I see no reason we should not enjoy the same benefits as well.

Maybe the Ploice commisioner should brush up on his history a little.

Maybe they ought to dump a few cases of Lipton into the harbor!

If Paul Revere were alive today, I'd go something like this:

TXT 1 BY LND, 2 BY C

Boston Tea Party

Hi Doc-

I agree with another poster.....What we need up here in MA is another Tea Party in Boston Harbor! I'm an hour south of the city and this search proposed by police commish is a dumb idea. Well intentioned, I'm sure, but very dangerous when it comes to Constitution issues. Problem is all the pansy Libs are so entrenched politically here in the Cradle of Freedom! It's time for the masses, especially the poor and huddled ones up in Boston, to take back their city and their streets from the thug gang bangers and most of all from the Lib politicians who can be just as dangerous to their saftey and freedom!!!

Surfcc

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back