Police: Clerk Knocks Out Robber At Pizzeria

HK4U

Check out the story and video. This is the darndest thing I have heard of in a while. It happened in the county just north of mine.

Link Removed

Police: Clerk Knocks Out Robber At Pizzeria
Parents Rob Restaurant Where Daughter Works, Police Say

POSTED: 1:21 am CDT July 15, 2008
UPDATED: 11:13 am CDT July 15, 2008

DENTON, Texas -- While a robbery at a pizza restaurant was in progress, a clerk discovered her father was the robber when another clerk struck the man, knocking him out and knocking off his wig and sunglasses on Friday night, Denton police said.

The Denton Record-Chronicle reported that Stephanie Martinez didn't know her parents and husband planned to rob the Pizza Patron where she works in the 100 block of East University Drive.

Police said they have no plans to file charges against Martinez.

Her father was apprehended after witnesses followed the getaway pickup.

Sgt. James Brett said Martinez's husband told them she didn't know about the robbery. He said she knew they were going to rob someplace but she thought it was going to be a convenience store.

Authorities charged Jose Miguel Martinez, 26, with aggravated robbery. He is free on $50,000 bail.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Video: Parents Rob Pizzeria Where Daughter Works

I'm not sure what to make of this one. It seems a bit fishy that the employee allegedly knew that her father was planning a robbery, but did not know that it would be where she was working. I could be wrong, but why else would he rob his daughter's place of employment while she was working and risk harming her?

I'm not sure what to make of this one. It seems a bit fishy that the employee allegedly knew that her father was planning a robbery, but did not know that it would be where she was working. I could be wrong, but why else would he rob his daughter's place of employment while she was working and risk harming her?
True

I wonder if that was the daughter in the White pants/red Top ( employee )
'cause that person was quick to pull that other employee off the robber.

I saw that on the news the other night and laughed. Talking about "turn out the lights the parties over."

The news I saw this morning, states that indeed it was the daughter in the video that pulled the kid off the robber...

interesting............

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back