Police: 11-Year-Old Robs Walgreens at 'Gunpoint'

HK4U

i guess if you want to be good at your chosen line of work you need to start early.

Police: 11-Year-Old Robs Walgreens at 'Gunpoint'
Monday, August 11, 2008

E-Mail Print Share:

Orlando, Fla. — Orlando police say an 11-year-old boy armed with mulitple fake guns robbed a Walgreens early Monday morning, according to MyFoxOrlando.com.

The younster reportedly entered the store at approximately 3:30 a.m with a backpack filled with fake guns and left with an undisclosed amount of cash.

Police apprehended the boy shortly after the incident, the station reported.

You beat me to it. I saw that this morning and thought I would post it here.

It just speaks to our society as it is today. The Brady people will blame this on guns, but the blame should go where it belongs. We have violence glorified everyday with music, video games, and movies.

These kids are only looking to emulate those they look up to, and right now they look up to thugs.

Reminds me of that video of the little kid telling the Asian lady how he wants his mutha fu**** change.

They probably just wanted to be like Daddy! You know a rotten apple doesn't fall far from a dead tree limb...

Well, if there is a silver lining to this dark cloud, it's that neither he nor anyone else got hurt. What if he would have attempted to rob a CCW holder, or was confronted by police, either of whom could have mistaken the guns he was carrying for real firearms? He's actually lucky that this ended the way it did. I can only imagine the outrage from the Bradys that would have ensued had he been killed by a CCW holder.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back