pocket cc holster

poets58

I am female and having a hard time finding the right cc holster. Actually want a pocket and a waistband. I have a rugerLCP. Any suggestions please.

I usually carry my LCP in the Galco Pocket Protector. Rarely carry it in waistband, but when I do, I use the KNJ ambi Clip IWB holster.

Best of luck! Let us know what you decide on.

The Galco pocket is really good for pocket carry if you use slacks or jeans.

but I have a question for you.

do you want to wear OWB? or IWB? left or right handed?

Go to shopruger.com and they have som really nice holsters for the LCR. Recommend the Mitch Rosen pancake holsters they are really good.

Inside or Outside the waistband makes a difference. There are a number of good choices either way. The pocket carry has been answered, I think.

I am female and having a hard time finding the right cc holster. Actually want a pocket and a waistband. I have a rugerLCP. Any suggestions please.

My favorite pocket holster, front or back, comes from Stoner Holster. Very reasonable, he stands behind his work and mine has lasted for three years working every day without a fail. Definitely worth a look.

poets58 if you haven't already bought one check out Bear Creek holsters. I bought a pocket holster for my Kel Tec PF-9 and love it. I carry it in cargo pants and sometime in a jacket or vest. It's a great little holster. Doug who I spoke with walked me through the process since I was clueless on what to expect or buy. He didn't just sell me a holster he made sure I knew what I was getting and probably would have to change my dress to accommodate the holster (aka cargo pants) to carry the Kel Tec since it's a little on the large size for pocket carry but with cargo pants with large pockets it's great. He even made me a nice IWB magazine holder. Well hope you find the right holster

Front Pocket, Back (Wallet) Pocket, IWB, OWB Leather Handcrafted, Hand-stitched Holsters|Bear Creek Metal Works, Texas

There are several videos that show several different ways to carry. As is stated in videos you may need more than one way to carry concealed. Here are some you may be interested in viewing.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back