PMC ammo 5.99$ a box at Smith & Edwards Northern Utah

Warbirds

55grain FMJ-BT on sale for 5.99$ a box, limit 20 boxes.

Best price I have found recently on brass ammo. Not sure how long it will be on sale.

I am determined to get some chat going down here in the Utah forum.

Do you have a "link" to that special? I can't seem to find it on their web site.

$0.30/rd seems like the best price going, but it appears it may only be an in-store pricing. AmmoEngine.com is a good place to get a listing of mail order prices.

Do you have a "link" to that special? I can't seem to find it on their web site.

$0.30/rd seems like the best price going, but it appears it may only be an in-store pricing. AmmoEngine.com is a good place to get a listing of mail order prices.

I walked in and saw it, I don't know if it is available over the internet or otherwise. I have been all over town and the next cheapest brass ammo is 7.99$, even at Impact. I figure this was cheaper than online when I worked in shipping.

Edit
I just noticed you are from Georgia. Check out Aimsurplus.com their PMC is the same price per 20 and dips as you buy more. Their shipping seems reasonable. And thanks for the link to the site, I have never been there before. The main reason for the post is to try to get some Utahns talking. The Utah page is pretty sad.

Be sure that the ammo functions properly in your firearms BEFORE purchasing a large quantity. I had a student recently swap/sell 2 cases of PMC ammo because they wouldn't function in his XD pistols.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back