Please write your elected officials

festus

God Bless Our Troops!!!
HERE IS THE LETTER I SENT:

It has been publicized that Barack Hussein Obama wants to enact some form of gun control reform. Please see the quoted article from the Huffington Post,
Obama To Unveil Gun Control Reforms In Near Future

"WASHINGTON -- Half a year after the shooting of Rep. Gabrielle Giffords (D-Ariz.), the Obama administration is set to release a series of reforms to the current gun law, White House Press Secretary Jay Carney said on Thursday.

The reforms, which are being crafted by the Department of Justice, come after a series of meetings with relevant stakeholders in the Second Amendment debate. But in a nod to the difficulties of getting legislation through a Republican-run House of Representatives, only executive orders or administrative actions -- and not an actual bill -- are expected to be handed to Congress."

This is very disturbing to me in that the office of the President does not make the law, Congress does. This is a very clear usurpation of power that has been granted to the Congress, not the office of the president. I would respectfully request that you start an immediate inquiry and possible impeachment articles concerning this issue and restore the balance of power as it was put forth in the constitution.

fuhr52

Our elected progress liberal representatives have been trashing the US Constitution for years. Even though every one of them has taken an oath to uphold and protect it. And what do we the voters do about it? We re-elect them.:angry:

Ringo

A WATCHMAN
Our elected progress liberal representatives have been trashing the US Constitution for years. Even though every one of them has taken an oath to uphold and protect it. And what do we the voters do about it? We re-elect them.:angry:
One of those things that never change.

gunnerbob

PEW Professional
One issue is the people we elect don't always keep their word... they change as soon as they get in office or half way through. A guy who swears no new gun laws gets in office and bends his own words...

Obviously, too many Americans DO re-elect them b/c either the issue doesn't mean anything to them or they are too stupid to know the difference.

The largest problem I see is the people, in vast majority are ignorant.

weekendskp

There ARE elected representatives that abide by the constitution, swore to uphold it, and live by their word. Ron Paul is such a man. America needs a rEVOLution!

johnmed3

weekendskp:213391 said:

There ARE elected representatives that abide by the constitution, swore to uphold it, and live by their word. Ron Paul is such a man. America needs a rEVOLution!

Go Ron Paul for US president in 2012. End the obamanation in 2012!!!!

fuhr52

I'm not painting all of our representatives with the same brush. There are some that stick to their word. But what kind of message do we send when we re-elect progressive libs like Harry, Nancy and their bunch time and time again. We need more Ron Paul's.:pleasantry:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jlynn610