Please Stop Flirting with Me

As much as I have enjoyed the occasional flirtation I receive on this forum, I have to tell all you guys that I have found my true love on another firearms forum. Please don't tell my husband. I'm sure he wouldn't understand.
Link Removed

Localgirl,

I assume any woman that is dedicated enough to know that there are such things as firearms forums and post to them know enough about firearms to be too dangerous to flirt with.

I do, however, believe you have been in the backwoods just a leetle too long; please find some asphalt and make your way into a city larger than 50,000 people - there are some of us that look better than that...and dress...and even bathe! :laugh: :sarcastic: :no:

localgirl:223052 said:
OMG!!! You got good taste!!!
Uh...what is "it" he's going to pull out from where???:cray:

They were talking about where my handsome lug of a man is going to carry his weapon. I'm knitting him a holster out of his own back and shoulder hair as we speak, so it shouldn't be a problem.

Now that's a REAL woman; willing to use the supplies at hand to make due.

Localgirl,

I assume any woman that is dedicated enough to know that there are such things as firearms forums and post to them know enough about firearms to be too dangerous to flirt with.

I do, however, believe you have been in the backwoods just a leetle too long; please find some asphalt and make your way into a city larger than 50,000 people - there are some of us that look better than that...and dress...and even bathe! :laugh: :sarcastic: :no:

Well shucks Greg, round these parts, if that there man had a J-O-B, he'd be a contender for Mister North Idaho!

You know, that's probably some really nice guy, and here I am being a total ass.

Then again, if he took the time to pose in his undies with his...arsenal...and put it on the internet...well....

Localgirl,

Well shucks Greg, round these parts, if that there man had a J-O-B, he'd be a contender for Mister North Idaho!

You better start checking the competition stages around your area...I mean, how could he buy guitars AND guns AND get a membership to Gold's Gym to work himself into that kind of shape??? He must have a J-O-B...

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back