Plainclothes Policewoman saves hostage.

NDS

Link Removed

Sorry about the double post, i didn't see this thread is my search..

I want this women as my partner, as far as this happing in the U.S.. forget it, she would loose her job if not go to jail, just to many bleeding hearts in the U.S. I like the way she was smiling at the end. Sorry... i have no pity for Felons.

I believe that, in life threatening situations all bets are off, this was a perfect ending, not institutionalize, no hearings, no psycho evaluations, and not watching TV or shooting hoops in jail.

Last edited:
No big deal. It would be nice if our society were capable of dealing with the obviously guilty with a bit more alacrity and permanence rather than shying away from responsibility.

Sorry about the double post, i didn't see this thread is my search..

I want this women as my partner, as far as this happing in the U.S.. forget it, she would loose her job if not go to jail, just to many bleeding hearts in the U.S. I like the way she was smiling at the end. Sorry... i have no pity for Felons.

I believe that, in life threatening situations all beats are off, this was a perfect ending, not institutionalize, no hearings, no psycho evaluations, and not watching TV or shooting hoops in jail.

Regrettably, the money she saved the Government by dealing with this situation outright would be more than overwhelmed here by the money spent to investigate the obvious, prosecute the innocent and compensate the undeserving, not to mention the Millions/Billions of dollars the ensuing excuse-fueled pseudo-rage rampage that followed cost taxpayers, allowing those "enraged" to find their comfort in looting sneaker and electronics stores.

...but I could be wrong. Maybe they're just "misunderstood".

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back