Pittsburgh Steelers Win The Super Bowl

lukem

Administrator
Staff member
I stayed out of the crowds and watched the game at home. I was working on the site most of the game but I have to say the ending was great!

I was really hoping the Cards would pull it off. Seems like the Steelers are always in the mix at the end. Six super bowl victories and I don't know how many appearances.... Would have been nice to see a different team that's never been win it all.

I was really hoping the Cards would pull it off. Seems like the Steelers are always in the mix at the end. Six super bowl victories and I don't know how many appearances.... Would have been nice to see a different team that's never been win it all.

+1. I was hoping for the Cards to win also. They were close but not close enough. If only their defense had held at the end. Or if Warner had not thrown that pick in the first half or if someone had tackled the defender before he scored. Lot of wouldas shouldas and couldas. As Dandy Don used to say on Monday night football years ago. If ifs and buts were candy and nuts we would all have a merry Christmas.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BFerguson
Back