Pistol mag pouch?

The2ndPatriots

Not looking to spend a lot of money on a mag pouch any suggestions (Glock 23)?

@USACarry I have TCP 738 bit smaller than your glock. I use a Tracfone case with a clip to hold my extra mag. Like 4.00 on eBay.

Another approach, and one that I favor, is the horizontal mag holder. I've checked this out. They don't make one for my SA XDM-45 4.5" yet (first of the year they say), I really like this approach. Check the video on this page:
Link Removed

And here's their online store:
Link Removed

Horizontal works great, except in my case having a 31" wasit, I just don't have enough cushion to hold something that long and straight on my side. too much curve, not enough real estate. haha It depends on your prefs and your build. Pick what works for ya. I do like horizontals too though. Here's another option.. an IWB holster for better concealment if needed:

Link Removed

Link Removed

(FoxX kydex IWB single stack holster for Beretta nano pictured)

Only thing with that Foxx IWB one is that I had to heat it up and give some curve to the kydex to get it to lay well against my hip.. otherwise it jabbed me in the hip, but I'm skinny.. fortunately kydex is very easy to work with, and a few seconds with a heat gun and a bottle did the trick to put a bit of curve between the clip extension and the mag pocket.
Most people probably won't have such an issue.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back