Pistol grip vs. Buttstock

Your prefered shotgun setup?

• Total voters
It does have a heat shield and a shell holder would be nice. Any real toys are going on my AR! But I don't see anything like that soon.

Yea, that's not a good pic to see it on but its on there. I bought it with it.

Thanks for the replies guys.

Luke, nice shotgun. That's the setup that I've been looking at. I've tried some of the top folders, pistol grips, and collapsible, and I think I'm going to go with the collapsible. Unfortunately my washer finely gave it up so I'll have to buy a new one first. :sad:

Here is mine. Its a 20 gauge and I have fired it from the shoulder with no ill effects. The recoil is stout though and I don't think I would try it with a 12.
P7230042.jpg

Here is mine. Its a 20 gauge and I have fired it from the shoulder with no ill effects. The recoil is stout though and I don't think I would try it with a 12.
P7230042.jpg

Is this a home defense weapon? How does the 20 gauge cartridge work for home defense?

Yes, its my wife's weapon of choice. 20 gauge with 3" shells shouldn't be underestimated. Its currently loaded with buckshot, but I've fired #6 birdshot at an old license plate. It pretty much ceased to exist and the tree it was nailed to was in sorry shape. I know box-o-truth and other places have shown how ineffective its supposed to be, but I sure wouldn't want to be that tree.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BFerguson
Back