Pistol caliber AR

E

echo_5

My new .40 cal AR should be arriving on 2/15:D. Expect pics and a range report to follow. I've always wanted a pistol cal. AR to compliment my .223. Trouble is, they are almost always in 9mm. Was close to getting a nine 'til I saw a .40 AR on Gunbroker. This will compliment my carry piece which is also a .40. I'm active on http://ar15.com under the same user name.

That's pretty cool! I was checking out a Beretta CX4 Storm .40 but said I wanted to get a regular AR first. Now a .40 AR sounds pretty nice too. Who makes it?

Uh

the CX-4 comes in .40 too.

from www.berettaweb.com

MULTICALIBER, SEMIAUTOMATIC

9x19mm, 40 S&W and 45 ACP The wide choice of calibers makes the new Beretta Cx4 Storm a suitable firearm for multiple tasks. Hard mounting points allow the addition of various accessories, including side, top and bottom "Picatinny" rails. These will accept optics, tactical lights. lasers and vertical grips. One side rail included.

under $800 everywhere I have seen it advertised.

from www.berettaweb.com

9x19mm, 40 S&W and 45 ACP The wide choice of calibers makes the new Beretta Cx4 Storm a suitable firearm for multiple tasks. Hard mounting points allow the addition of various accessories, including side, top and bottom "Picatinny" rails. These will accept optics, tactical lights. lasers and vertical grips. One side rail included.

$524 at Buds Gun Shop:
http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/13435

I found my CX4 on Gun Broker for $650, with a red dot sight, and all the tactical rails. I absolutely LOVE IT. I can't speak from any AR experience, but I know it's hard to beat the CX4 as far as value goes.....it's a sweet little piece.

Yea, I really like Beretta so I like the CX4. It may be my next rifle after the AR due to the good price on them.

mine is an Olympic Arms. They make crappy .223s and good pistol caliber ARs. They can be had in 9mm, .40s&w, 10mm, and .45acp. Also, if you buy a .40 then get a custom barrel to shoot .357sig !

custom AR first pics

here's the newest addition to the safe.
011-1.jpg

015.jpg

013.jpg

range report to follow....

cx4 storm

i also have been shopping around for a good pistol cal rifle. i checked around and saw alot of the cx4 storms and what i've really come to find is that the 400-550 price range are for the old models. they accept the old beretta 92/99 mags. now the 700-800 price range are the new models which accept the px4 storm mags and have a higher mag capacity. myself i already own a px4 storm so that weighs on my choice.

see above

see sbove message.

from www.berettaweb.com

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back