Pink ear muffs

HK4U

I am putting together a class for women only and wanted to provide ear muffs. I saw some once in pink but don't remember the brand. Do any of you know which company may make them?

I have seen pink earmuffs by Peltor--I think they were kids earmuffs, but don't see them on their site. I personally use the Peltor Junior earmuffs on me and my kids--lightweight, comfortable, not too bulky. I used them on my kids as small as 1 yr old, but they expand to fit me and I don't have them as large as they will go. If the pink ones are sized the same as the Junior they would also work for most ladies if you can find them. There may be others that make earmuffs in pink as well, those are just the ones I have seen. Hope that helps some.

I am putting together a class for women only and wanted to provide ear muffs. I saw some once in pink but don't remember the brand. Do any of you know which company may make them?
Nothing turns up on Google. Your best bet might be to get some nice brushes and the right kind of paint. Doing the plastic cups wouldn't take long.

I once saw a pink pair of earmuffs at Bass Pro Shop, it was a long time ago. About 3 months ago though, I was looking for a pair for my girlfriend and found one on eBay, they went for a fortune. Way more then I thought was reasonable. They were made by Radians and were a full size set, non active listening. I've looked on the Radians manufacturer website many times and they list no pink earmuffs, I have not been able to track them down using traditional retail channels either.

If you track them down let me know.

Thanks guys and gals. I know I saw them not to long ago so I may have to go to every store that I have been I lately and check their shooting department. I have been in Academy, Sports Authority and Cabela's over the last couple months so should not be to hard to track down. If and when I locate them I am going to the web to see if I can order them on line. I will let you know if I find them.

Pink Ear Muffs

I saw some pink ear muffs yesterday at Academy sports. If you don't have one of those near you maybe check their website.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back