Pinellas Park Shooting Leads To Two Arrests

KimberPB

This is only a few miles from my house. To bad the victim wasn't armed and able to defend him/herself. Glad to hear they caught the BG and the victim didn't receive any life threatening injuries. Stay alert out there you just never know!

Pinellas Park Shooting Leads To Two Arrests

Link Removed
One person was shot at the Wagon Wheel Flea Market in Pinellas Park today in what investigators are calling a botched robbery.

The victim went to a local hospital with nonlife-threatening injuries, according to the Pinellas County Sheriff's Office.

Two suspects left the flea market, located at 7801 Park Blvd., in a vehicle that deputies stopped in Largo shortly after the shooting. The two are in custody, though the sheriff's office hasn't released their names or the name of the person who was shot.

Yes stay alert. Fortunately, the man is still alive. He was very lucky. Carry your defense firearm!

Sorry, and maybe I missed something, but I couldn't find in the article where it says the victim wasn't armed. Did you have another link to a different article that says that? Thanks.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back