Piers Morgan gets to Axe!

DLeeHarley

CNN has canceled Piers Morgan Live! About damn time. Now he can go back across the pond to the OLD country with his kind of gun laws. Great job crew. We got rid of him with a little help of his own. Now lets see who try drag out. Hopefully it'll be Larry King again.

Dennis in Idaho
"Those who talk, don't do. Those who do, don't Talk!"

CNN has canceled Piers Morgan Live! About damn time. Now he can go back across the pond to the OLD country with his kind of gun laws. Great job crew. We got rid of him with a little help of his own. Now lets see who try drag out. Hopefully it'll be Larry King again.

Dennis in Idaho
"Those who talk, don't do. Those who do, don't Talk!"

he killed his own show by "shooting"(pun intended) his mouth off and belittling the guests that knew more about guns than he does. i will tell you the last person you would want to belittle about FREE AMERICA is Uncle Ted Nugent. He schooled the ugly Brit's skanky ass.:nhl_checking: send him to the same place they sent Osama Bin Laden to please.

Rumor has it that Sarah Brady will stand in on a part time basis.
Of course if Morgan leaves for England maybe we could handcuff her to his wrist and get rid of two for one. :blink:

Rumor has it that Sarah Brady will stand in on a part time basis.
Of course if Morgan leaves for England maybe we could handcuff her to his wrist and get rid of two for one. :blink:

I don't watch CN LIBERTERD N anyway so they can put any wackjob on they want to. i don't care much for their BS anyway.

Sounds like he wants to take over for Baba Walters. Says he's going to be interviewing "important" people. On CNN, I believe.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back