Picture Thread

opsspec1991

Chuck Schumer came to Congress in '81, Pelosi in '87. Both Blame Trump, Who's Been There for 2 Years for The Country's Problems.
Link Removed

opsspec1991

It is not if they are voting--They are voting and our election system is not real any more--The democrats have hijacked it--Come on people step up and take our country back!
Link Removed

opsspec1991

Either we spend $5 billion now for a wall or continue to spend way more than that by continuing to give free benefits to people who are coming here illegally. As a United States tax payer, I am tired of footing the bill..Its about time we put our Veterans first before we do any outsiders!
Link Removed

opsspec1991

Compare Trump’s accomplishments to obama’s. How can the media and libs embarrass themselves so badly.
Link Removed

opsspec1991

NANCY PELOSI'S EXCURSION CONSISTED OF 7 DEMOCRATS PLUS THEIR FAMILIES, TOTALING 93 PEEPS.
GET THAT, 93 PEOPLE, 86 OF WHOM WE DIDN'T ELECT, FLYING ON AMERICAN TAXPAYER'S MONEY.
SO, WAS THE PRESIDENT CORRECT TO STOP THIS EGOTISTICAL, AND COSTLY, INDULGENCE?
Without a Doubt, Yes, Trump did the right thing. Since when have families been allowed to go on official congressional trips anywhere?
Sounds like a liberal Democrat boondoggle to me. And it was all going to use our Tax dollars for this BS trip.
And I wonder how many hundreds of thousands of our tax dollars it would have cost, money that could be used for the border barrier.
Link Removed

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
martinek