Picture Thread

opsspec1991

Tax it at 10%: that would give President Trump his $5.7 Billion for the Wall!
Link Removed

You wanted me to review your posts here that were considered anti / big government; here are the ones I considered under that premise. 5,6,8,9 &13.
When you see my posts, can you find any of them that are, as Trump calls some items fake or false? They are done to point out items that everyone should worry about, plus add some humor into the site..
You should post some additional items for everyone to view, different opinions are worth the time it takes to do, because I enjoyed your post a lot.

Thanks, OPS :)
I would post here more often but I am actually in the process of getting my ass royalty ripped on another site. It is a “republican” forum full of trump supporters.
When I mentioned that Common Core is destroying young innocent minds and the FedDeptEd should be abolished, get rid of the Welfare State and any/all incentives, and that I hold Private Property Rights equal to all other Rights, and that I do not advocate taking from others what does not belong to me for “the greater good”, they labeled me a Muslim Leftist and I should be shot for treason. Not just a few of them - all of them.
Go figure, LOL

opsspec1991

Just look at how Pelosi dismissed Sec. Neilson this week in the White House when she was trying to deliver the facts concerning the major problems at the border when Pelosi said “she didn’t believe her facts”.
Link Removed

King Kong

Banned
I’ll just leave this here...

92c5418664951f5192689468fcfa7a83.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

opsspec1991

She and Schumer think they are running the country! Lies, Lies and more Lies to the American's! Time for Trump to declare a National Emergency!!
Link Removed

opsspec1991

At least our President isn’t bought and paid for and takes no salary.
Now if we can get term limits and better anti-lobbying laws we will be getting somewhere.
Link Removed

opsspec1991

Exactly.. everyone wanted to be on his tv show.. women wanted to have his money.. just goes to show... AN OUTSIDER CAN ACCOMPLISH MORE THAN A LYING LIFETIME POLITICIAN.
Link Removed

opsspec1991

Keep up the work Mr. President. I depend on my check but if necessary I will sacrifice and cut back to see the border secured and the wall build. You were hired to fix America and God willing you will do so. Jason Stallings.
Link Removed

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlrsk8r