Picture Thread

opsspec1991

And therein lies the difference.
Link Removed

opsspec1991

I am sad that you turned my liberty thread into a Pro-Big-Government picture page.
Whoa is me.

I call BS on your accusation, you need to go back and review some of your posts to this, and quite a few of them are anti / big government, not a liberty thread as you call it. You didn't stipulate any guidelines, so you get what you pay for. Also other people do have their own thoughts and opinions, you’re not the soul arbitrator where it comes to what and who can contribute here. By the way, you just might learn something; everybody has their own opinions, you sure do.

opsspec1991

Just check out Arizona, their premiums & deductibles went up 118% in 2016 and also remember under Obamacare they have to pay the deductibles first before anything kicks in.
Link Removed

opsspec1991

Democrats are so wholeheartedly against it. They voted for it in 2006. Then-Sen. Obama voted for it. Sen. Schumer voted for it. Sen. Clinton voted for it. So we don’t understand why Democrats are now playing politics just because Donald Trump is in office."
Link Removed

I call BS on your accusation, you need to go back and review some of your posts to this, and quite a few of them are anti / big government, not a liberty thread as you call it. You didn't stipulate any guidelines, so you get what you pay for. Also other people do have their own thoughts and opinions, you’re not the soul arbitrator where it comes to what and who can contribute here. By the way, you just might learn something; everybody has their own opinions, you sure do.

LOL

Take a laxative, OPS. Of course there are no guidelines and I never stated I was the arbitrator.
I think it is well established that you have taken over the thread. Enjoy :)
go back and review some of your posts to this, and quite a few of them are anti / big government, not a liberty thread as you call it.
Gee, I would love for you to provide an example or two, if you would oblige? Maybe, just maybe I’ll learn something :)

opsspec1991

LOL

Take a laxative, OPS. Of course there are no guidelines and I never stated I was the arbitrator.
I think it is well established that you have taken over the thread. Enjoy :)

Gee, I would love for you to provide an example or two, if you would oblige? Maybe, just maybe I’ll learn something :)

You wanted me to review your posts here that were considered anti / big government; here are the ones I considered under that premise. 5,6,8,9 &13.
When you see my posts, can you find any of them that are, as Trump calls some items fake or false? They are done to point out items that everyone should worry about, plus add some humor into the site..
You should post some additional items for everyone to view, different opinions are worth the time it takes to do, because I enjoyed your post a lot.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
martinek