Picture Thread

Ringo

A WATCHMAN
The most important things in Life are intangible!
xKQwrGP363k2pzziSzRj5JUk3HfQX2Wsx3HJfY2-LHHeXOP4eoLSjFM5peGrLRA_9yxRFs2CaoBDnw=s800-nd-v1

Ringo

A WATCHMAN
Many can't see the danger. That's the danger. The strong undercurrent of 1 Thess 5:3 will trigger the rapid acceleration of the sweeping away of billions when Biden visits Israel on July 14 visit to divide ➗ Jerusleam. For when they shall say peace & safety (with east Jerusleam taken from Israel) then sudden destruction cometh upon them....
yjT7Ju3bKMlM74eAVr3BtacPKvg3jGT7J_0hb6nQjcP3Dbe3VmapOe27BQGmw8TkM324a8oXZB05=s800-nd-v1-rwa

Ringo

A WATCHMAN
Many can't see the danger. That's the danger. The strong undercurrent of 1 Thess 5:3 will trigger the rapid acceleration of the sweeping away of billions when Biden visits Israel on July 14 visit to divide ➗ Jerusleam. For when they shall say peace & safety (with east Jerusleam taken from Israel) then sudden destruction cometh upon them....

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it. Zechariah 12:3

And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem. Zechariah 12:9

Oldgrunt

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it. Zechariah 12:3

And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem. Zechariah 12:9
I'm still looking up and believe He will sort out the wheat from the chaff in short order. There will be a threshing like none have ever seen!

Ringo

A WATCHMAN
I'm still looking up and believe He will sort out the wheat from the chaff in short order. There will be a threshing like none have ever seen!
"For then there will be great suffering, such as has not been from the beginning of the world until now, and will never be again"
Matthew 24:21.​

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ikamster