Picture Thread

Ringo

A WATCHMAN
New postage stamp.
GetAttachmentThumbnail

Ringo

A WATCHMAN
The World is preparing for the Rapture! Not in the way the Rapture Ready Remnant is though! 2 Thessalonians 2: “God will send them strong delusion, so they will believe the lie, because they did not love the truth, so as to be saved!!
6Uzs4GHu5YRbkfU5af2ejeYQ-TfT_Gv2OJTQnXOQrEiZvhRMvqDEFHbQJhoVygcxJqJ-roqr7yNjAQ=s800-nd-v1

Ringo

A WATCHMAN
The days of cultural Christianity, Churchianity, Pew warming is DONE! ✅ The Lord is calling for all true born-again believers to get busy!! Get out of your comfort zone and share Jesus! Jesus challenges us: “When the Son of Man comes, will He really find faith on the earth?” (Luke 18:8) “I found it necessary to write to you exhorting you to contend earnestly for the faith which was once for all delivered to the saints.” (Jude 3) “But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts, and always be ready to give a defense to everyone who asks you a reason for the hope that is in you, with meekness and fear.” (1Peter 3:15) “We ought to obey God rather than men.” (Acts 5:29)

w8_KSGaFqO-Y1gV-EH4OwVr9tffZ_3BaWH5YBkNRlyyRgSMzDakvN1XuF0BeakKRkXJXdT0Vza7i=s474-nd-v1

Last edited by a moderator:

Ringo

A WATCHMAN
The days of cultural Christianity, Churchianity, Pew warming is DONE! ✅ The Lord is calling for all true born-again believers to get busy!! Get out of your comfort zone and share Jesus! Jesus challenges us: “When the Son of Man comes, will He really find faith on the earth?” (Luke 18:8) “I found it necessary to write to you exhorting you to contend earnestly for the faith which was once for all delivered to the saints.” (Jude 3) “But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts, and always be ready to give a defense to everyone who asks you a reason for the hope that is in you, with meekness and fear.” (1Peter 3:15) “We ought to obey God rather than men.” (Acts 5:29)

w8_KSGaFqO-Y1gV-EH4OwVr9tffZ_3BaWH5YBkNRlyyRgSMzDakvN1XuF0BeakKRkXJXdT0Vza7i=s474-nd-v1

Ringo

A WATCHMAN
GetAttachmentThumbnail

America's epitaph will read....

1% of the people made things happen, 9% of the people watched things happen, and 90% of the people asked what happened?​

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JonasEichmann