Picture Thread

opsspec1991

My association comparison with Joey Two-Scoops would have been more like:
STD's, jock-itch, toe fungus, gastrointestinal cancer, pain while urinating, 3rd degree burns while in a hospital burn unit.

478n.jpg

opsspec1991

The establishment media, otherwise known as the propaganda arm of the democrat party, is responsible for this whole sorry state of affairs. They propped up this idiot before the election, and they've been propping up this failed administration from day one. The establishment media is the real enemy of the people.

478t.jpg

opsspec1991

To save the Republic, they need to whip Biden and send him screaming out of the room, and then those dudes to ride through this administration to clear the area for America.

478u.jpg

opsspec1991

Since when do libshlts ever guard themselves from perversions of any kind?
The Election in AZ was a perversion from start to finish and needs to be DECERTIFIED!
Hmm. I wonder what's under that coat. A mirror maybe?

478v.jpg

opsspec1991

There is nothing that costs $0. That's like saying if I get a $10 raise and go to Walmart and spend $10, that it didn't cost me anything.

If they raise taxes by 3.5 trillion dollars to fund this mess, it costs, that's right, 3.5 trillion dollars!!! Trying to claim that it adds no additional amount to the debt might be another story, but, according to CBO, under the best of circumstances, they will only raise about 2.1 trillion in new revenues, and they are not mentioning the other "infrastructure" package that costs 1.2 trillion more. That means an additional ~2.6 trillion of new debt, and Biden already wants another 100 billion to help all those "underdeveloped" countries with green energy plans.

Add that to the 1.9 trillion that was passed right after he took office, and we are into a real spending nightmare only 9 months into his administration.

If this were to continue, that would be ~6.5 TRILLION dollars a year.

478x.jpg

opsspec1991

It is amazing how easily this Administration lies to the public and yet they are never called on these lies by the media who are supposed to be the truth seekers.

479.jpg

opsspec1991

It seems to me that Democrat power is a myth. Why on earth would they have chosen this senile low-IQ person as POTUS.....even more importantly, how did the Republicans let them? Granted, Donald Trump was not a typical politician, he marched his own loud offensive (to the PC crowd) way and had America thriving. Now look at the mess we have, is anyone except the powerful Democrats happy?

479a.jpg

Ringo

A WATCHMAN
It seems to me that Democrat power is a myth. Why on earth would they have chosen this senile low-IQ person as POTUS.....even more importantly, how did the Republicans let them? Granted, Donald Trump was not a typical politician, he marched his own loud offensive (to the PC crowd) way and had America thriving. Now look at the mess we have, is anyone except the powerful Democrats happy?
Why on earth would they have chosen this senile low-IQ person as POTUS? Three guesses, first two are wrong...
biden nwo.jpg
How did the Republicans let them? Because there is only one party, they are clever enough to deceive you into thinking there are two parties. Now look at the mess we have, is anyone except the powerful Democrats happy? Only those knowing the truth of Scripture can be happy about the mess we're in...Maranatha!

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
change4abetteryou