Picture Thread

opsspec1991

During Vietnam

My ship the USS Fox CG-33 was up in the north end of the Gulf of Tonkin right off Vietnam coast called the (Positive Identification Radar Advisory Zone) PIRAZ Station. OSC (SW) 71-91

USS Enterprise off Yankee station
473l.jpg

opsspec1991

This gain-of-function issue is a lot bigger than many people realize. The only reason for doing it is to perpetuate biological warfare, which is outlawed by the Geneva Convention.

And Fauci found a way for us to fund it...?!!

No wonder the Democrats don't want to talk about this!

473m.jpg

opsspec1991

So far, they haven't improved a thing in the US and the only ones who he "built back better" is the Taliban. At this rate, if Biden remains in office, by 2024 there won't be any America left in which to build anything...

473n.jpg

opsspec1991

It has only taken 8 months for all the cartoonist liberals to figure out that old corrupt and always wrong Joe should never have been appointed POTUS.
Now, if the media could figure that out too, the end would be near.

473o.jpg

opsspec1991

Ho Chi Minh knew quite well what would happen once the bureaucrats went off to war. Once again, the lessons of history escape our feckless leadership...if you can call it that...!

("Negotiated Peace"...just another name for "surrender"...)

473p.jpg

opsspec1991

If I were Fauci, I would be spending more time and attention to legal counsel than getting in front of a camera and running his mouth at every chance. His fifteen minutes of fame was over when he flip-flopped on masks and said we should shut down the country.

473q.jpg

opsspec1991

We're not even a quarter into your term of office, President Sock Puppet. You better order a couple more boxes for the failures ahead.

473r.jpg

opsspec1991

YOUR WONDERFUL IDIOT PRES GOES ON TV TO YELL AT THE UNVACCINATED WHILE AT THE SAME TIME HE IS LETTING AROUND 200,000 UNVACCINATED ILLEGALS SOME COVID POSITIVE FLOOD ACROSS OUR SOUTHERN BORDER EVERY MONTH. IF YOU REFUSE TO REALIZE WHAT A TOTAL IMBECILE HE TRULY IS, I FEEL SORRY THAT YOU CAN'T SEE REALITY.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cromcogroup