Picture Thread

opsspec1991

It’s really just common sense, and sadly a lot of people don’t even have that nowadays.

463i.jpg

opsspec1991

That's all I could say is that thank you Dear Lord for hearing our prayers for our President Trump, keeping him safe from all the EVIL people trying to destroy him. God is Good, God is Great, he protects all who are good. Stay strong, President Donald Trump. We all are still with you.

463k.png

opsspec1991

If the "polls" really reflected the opinion of the masses he would be sunk. The numbers are actually unbelievable that I've seen. How could he have even as much support as these polls indicate? I don't know anyone who thinks he's doing a good job. We have a demented idiot "running" the country.

463l.jpg

opsspec1991

Of course, we support President Trump! He is just, ethical, and wholeheartedly fighting for the United States and the people! This is what every one needs! But it is a pity that the current ruling party is going in the opposite direction. It is unreasonable! Praying for President Trump to be back in the White House where he is supposed to be before Biden completely destroys this great nation!

463p.png

opsspec1991

Biden killed the XL pipeline before the ink was dry on his presidential acceptance speech, but rolled over to empower Russia's only source of revenue - Putin's pipeline to Western Europe. This is Biden's classless move on the way to making Trump's 'America First' program into Biden's 'America Last' one.

463s.jpg

opsspec1991

And JFK was no angel either. But what makes him different from today's Democrats is that he had an optimistic view of our future. He was not about "managed decline" that started under Carter as the way to define the way Dems feel about the country. Carter had us prematurely buried, just as Obama did, but both were followed by presidents who were bullish on America and proved them wrong.

463t.jpg

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seniorgeek