Picture Thread

opsspec1991

Democrats only move forward and don't look back. To them, there are no records of what they have said or written in the past. They get away with this attitude because they know the mainstream media (otherwise known as the propaganda division of the DNC) will not call them out on anything.

It never ceases to amaze how they do that over and over again. It's like we are all supposed to have amnesia about where they have stood on issues. Of course, it is made easier by the supine media that never calls them on any of it.

462u.jpg

opsspec1991

It seems the need for the Kevlar vest, is pretty much limited to the big blue long time Democrat Utopias. Where crime control depends on the criminal's ideology.

462w.jpg

opsspec1991

If we didn’t have Armed Forces, we would have no freedom. Thanks to those who have fought and sacrificed and to those today who serve so that we have the freedoms we have today. To law enforcement, thanks for protecting us from evil people who kill, steal, kidnap, beat, abuse and maim people.

462y.jpg

opsspec1991

Last words

She said, “Don't call the doctor; I want to fall asleep peacefully, with your hand in mine.” He told her about the past, how they met, and their first kiss. They didn't cry, they smiled. They didn't regret anything, they were grateful. Then she repeated softly, 'I love you forever!' He returned her words, gave her a soft kiss on the forehead. She closed her eyes and fell asleep peacefully with her hand in his.

Love is what matters because man comes into this world with nothing other than love and leaves with nothing other than love. Profession, career, bank account, our goods are just tools, nothing more. Everything stays here. Love, as if there was nothing more important in your life.

463a.jpg

Ringo

A WATCHMAN
Last words

She said, “Don't call the doctor; I want to fall asleep peacefully, with your hand in mine.” He told her about the past, how they met, and their first kiss. They didn't cry, they smiled. They didn't regret anything, they were grateful. Then she repeated softly, 'I love you forever!' He returned her words, gave her a soft kiss on the forehead. She closed her eyes and fell asleep peacefully with her hand in his.

Love is what matters because man comes into this world with nothing other than love and leaves with nothing other than love. Profession, career, bank account, our goods are just tools, nothing more. Everything stays here. Love, as if there was nothing more important in your life.

View attachment 405
That love will be shared throughout all eternity ONLY IN HEAVEN. Choose wisely.

opsspec1991

The amazing thing is while she claims to be a devout Christian, she has no problem allowing a death sentence to be imposed on the unborn. Does she believe that "Thou shalt not kill" does not apply to the most defenseless? Or has she become so convinced of her "rightness" that even God's rules do not apply to her?

463b.jpg

opsspec1991

Sorry, I won't be watching the dog & pony Pelosi show... unless it's preceded by a bi-partisan investigation of the "mostly peaceful" riots in Seattle, Portland, SF, LA, and Tucson where people actually lost homes, businesses, and lives (plural).

463c.jpg

opsspec1991

The black aborted babies' lives don't matter, young black men killed by other young black men don't matter. Only those black people killed by white people matter, it seems. They seem to hate each other but hate us "pale" people even more.

463d.jpg

opsspec1991

The loudest drips that should be keeping Clueless Joe awake actually became a stream earlier this year, and now it's a spewing gusher from the busted pipe labeled "The Truth About November 3rd." It's a day that will truly live in infamy!

463e.jpg

opsspec1991

This only took 112 days. I can’t even imagine how much damage this incompetent old fool can do in four years. God help us!

463g.jpg

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pirragora3