Picture Thread

opsspec1991

Spot on! He doesn't know how it works, his party doesn't know how it works, but it never stops them from screwing with it anyway.

462h.jpg

opsspec1991

The heat is turning up on Dr Fauci . Rand Paul is seeking a criminal referral for lying to Congress about the funding of the Wuhan Lab and the origin of the Covid 19 virus .

opsspec1991

WHAT A GREAT FEELING KNOWING THAT THE FECES OF THE WORLD IS FLOODING INTO AMERICA, WITH SICKNESS, POVERTY, ILLITERACY, AND CRIME.

opsspec1991

This is just very simple, they do and say whatever they want to gain and keep power and shirk responsibility. I mean, who is going to tell them they can't do it, shouldn't do it, or will ever be punished for doing it. They are golden.

462n.jpg

opsspec1991

Prices on everything from gas to groceries are skyrocketing. Inflation is hitting hard-working middle-class families the hardest. A key driver of these price increases and increased costs of living is crystal clear → massive increases in government spending by the Democrats.

opsspec1991

I fully expect the "democrat variant" to flare up into a big enough monster to allow the democrats to impose both recent and new rules and steal the upcoming mid-term elections ... and if it doesn't, it won't be for any lack of trying on the part of the democrats.They will do everything in their power to protect the political power they have already stolen.

462p.jpg

opsspec1991

I watched SOME of the "townhall meeting" on the Communist News Network the other night...
What disturbed me more than anything, was watching this shell of a man embarrassing not only himself, but MY COUNTRY!
While the rest of the world watches and LAUGHS, Americans must try to endure this catastrophe of a *resident, in what USE TO BE, the greatest position of strength & power in THE WORLD.
It truly makes me sick to my stomach...

462r.jpg

opsspec1991

What kind of mindset does it take for someone in our own government to think that these people are in any way qualified to sit in moral judgement of us? How absolutely ridiculous does this administration have to get before one lonely Democrat will stand up and point it out?

462s.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlrsk8r