Picture Thread

opsspec1991

It was also in the oath I took when I joined the Navy, 1971 to 1991.
Link Removed

opsspec1991

The end of the statement should say " But we'll turn a blind eye to anyone who enters the country illegally as long as they promise to vote Democrat"..
Link Removed

opsspec1991

The bad thing is, when Laura Loomer and her group showed up at Nancy’s house they all got ticketed for trespassing and kicked off of the property. She said "Nancy, you've been Loomered!" It was great!
Link Removed

opsspec1991

Pelosi is blowing it. The wall will go up without their approval and they'll get nothing out of the deal. She may be replaced for her incompetence.
Link Removed

opsspec1991

We don't blame President Trump for the shutdown.
Give him the credit for doing what should have been done a loooooong time ago!
45 Years we have been told this needed to be done EXCEPT the Government just kicked the can down the road.
Link Removed

King Kong

Banned
152c352261a9b3d39a14e6bd2173d2ff.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

King Kong

Banned
a0b3974d3f780180b38893043ad16781.jpg

You know....
Fox might not have messed up...
They may have just “jumped the gun” with the announcement...
c10246c6433954d463d4d3fd1c3d4f6a.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

opsspec1991

The more people you let in illegally who do not pay taxes the more it costs the citizens who do. Tough sh!t, CA. You reap what you sow, don’t like it - change your ways, vote in a Republican Governor next time.
Link Removed

opsspec1991

It’s not left versus right, they are all in cahoots.
Bush W signed TARP into law and was every bit as pathetic as Obama’s Cash for Clunkers.
How about it, OPS, ready to join the liberty movement?

No, I’ll stick with being a small government conservative, who uses common sense and doesn’t fall for all of the liberal left wing Democratic BS.
Who want’s an equal application of the law. Just like Hillary said, “No one is above the law” so let’s start with her.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlrsk8r