PHARMAKEIA, THE ‘GOD GENE’, AND JUST WHAT IS THE REAL TARGET OF THE COVID-19 VACCINES THAT WERE RUSHED INTO PRODUCTION AND FORCED ON US?

Oldgrunt

"Science" is now trying to invade God's bailiwick. Considering the progress the leaders of the NWO have made in development of vaccines, it would seem that God will be acting rather soon to save His people from the madness being foisted upon us. Rapture? Could be, or something equally miraculous. Do yourself a favor and read this article and watch the video.

"Studying 2,000 subjects (1,000 considered religious, 1,000 deemed non-religious) through the measurement of gene expressions related to an individual’s religious leanings they came to a conclusion. They found one’s desire and natural need to seek God and to worship in some form had a direct connection to one’s genes. Several genes play a role in one’s beliefs, but the single gene of utmost importance to spirituality (religious practices) was the VMAT2 gene. That was the single gene playing a crucial role in one’s need of God. If their findings are correct, what would taking a prescription drug that inhibits the VMAT2 gene do to a person?"

"

So, in summary, we have predictions of removing the soul with pharmaceuticals , a study about a gene connected to one’s religious beliefs, a prescription medication that inhibits said gene, and a possible Pentagon briefing presenting a future aerosol virus and vaccine that would eliminate this gene from affecting human behavior, and a vaccine trial participant saying “I can’t feel God; my soul is dead.”​

G50AE

Pentagon briefing presenting a future aerosol virus and vaccine that would eliminate this gene from affecting human behavior, and a vaccine trial participant saying “I can’t feel God; my soul is dead.”
And I am guessing that you would not object to this aerosol being used on predominately Muslim nations.

Oldgrunt

And I am guessing that you would not object to this aerosol being used on predominately Muslim nations.
No Dude, I would object to it being used on anyone. You have obviously missed the intent of the NWO and the end of times being right around the corner. That elusive "they" are trying to control the world by the use of their vaccines and alteration of our own DNA to effect control over us. I don't trust our government to do anything on our (citizens) behalf. As Cyr has suggested to you, read your Bible, especially Rev.13. We are in the middle of a spiritual war!

Reactions: Cyr

Cyr

OG, I've got something for you that might bring you a certain peace-of-mind:

"My defense is of God, which saveth the upright in heart. God judgeth the righteous, and God is angry with the wicked every day. If he turn not, He will whet His sword; He hath bent his bow, and made it ready. He hath also prepared for him the instruments of death; He ordaineth his arrows against the persecutors."

"Behold, he travaileth with iniquity, and hath conceived mischief, and brought forth falsehood. He made a pit, and digged it, and is fallen into the ditch which he made. His mischief shall return upon his own head, and his violent dealing shall come down upon his own pate."

"I will praise The Lord according to His righteousness: and will sing praise to The Name of The Lord Most High." (Psalm 7:10-17)

This isn't only scripture; these words represent much more than this. In fact, these words constitute THE SWORN PROMISES OF GOD, HIMSELF! These events WILL occur.

G50AE

...G, I've got something for you that might bring you a certain peace-of-mind:

[It is a land in which you will eat bread without scarcity-where you will not lack for anything; a land whose stones are iron, and from whose mountains you will quarry copper.
Deuteronomy 8:9]

This isn't only scripture; these words represent much more than this. In fact, these words constitute THE SWORN PROMISES OF GOD, HIMSELF! These events WILL occur.
Yes, and it is interesting to know that both of the minerals referred to in that passage are nutritionally significant as well as industrially useful. Iron is a critical component of hemoglobin, the the compound that enables you bloodstream to carry oxygen throughout your blood. Copper, helps you absorb iron.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexander