Permit denials from other states

father-of-three

On the New Hampshire carry application, I was asked if I was denied a permit in NH or any other state.

Does anyone know if New Hampshire takes into account permit denials from "May issue" states (like NY or NJ), as this would seem to be different than being denied from a "shall issue" state, i.e. having an strict judge vs. a criminal record?

I don't know if they take that sort of thing into account, but there is no law that says you can't explain yourself. Just my opinion, but I doubt a "Shall issue" state will deny your permit if you pass the background checks and other requirements.

Steve

help us new jersey people out
go to
New Jersey Legislature
click on "find your legislator"
Under search legislative members by' Click on "municipality"
click your town, and then click on your district #
click on your senator's name, then click "contact your legislator(s)"
select all three people in the table & click "select your representative(s)'
fill out the form & copy & paste the following>>>>

email subject: Please support A1282 & S193
message: I strongly support concealed carry for the purpose of personal defense and the deterrence of crime in the state of New Jersey. I urge you to support the peoples constitutional right to self defense. Please support A1282 & S193

click submit email!!

it is very fast and easy!!! :biggrin:

help us new jersey people out
go to
New Jersey Legislature
click on "find your legislator"
Under search legislative members by' Click on "municipality"
click your town, and then click on your district #
click on your senator's name, then click "contact your legislator(s)"
select all three people in the table & click "select your representative(s)'
fill out the form & copy & paste the following>>>>

email subject: Please support A1282 & S193
message: I strongly support concealed carry for the purpose of personal defense and the deterrence of crime in the state of New Jersey. I urge you to support the peoples constitutional right to self defense. Please support A1282 & S193

click submit email!!

it is very fast and easy!!! :biggrin:

On the New Hampshire carry application, I was asked if I was denied a permit in NH or any other state.

Does anyone know if New Hampshire takes into account permit denials from "May issue" states (like NY or NJ), as this would seem to be different than being denied from a "shall issue" state, i.e. having an strict judge vs. a criminal record?
It does not state may or shall but Denial, any Denial is a Denial

Do not in anyway alter or vier away from the truth. If you were denied in a "May Issue" state Then explain it, IE. XXXX is a "May Issue" state and didn't feel protection of myself and family was a good enough reason to receive a permit. I'm sure a permit would be issued from a "Shall Issue" state. Problem is that Non-resident permits are not always honored in other states.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back