People have the right to open carry firearms in public, to defend themselves with.

Jared Ulloa

I believe that it is the justified right of every American to be able to defend their person.

got a problem with un-"permitted" conceal carry? Shall not be infringed and "bear" say NOTHING about whether it is covered up or carried openly...

I believe that Americans of majority age should be able to carry a firearm at their discretion so long as doing so doesn't infringe on another person's rights

I believe that Americans of majority age should be able to carry a firearm at their discretion so long as doing so doesn't infringe on another person's rights

I "believe" that anyone of responsible means should be allowed to carry full on RPG's, Tommy guns, proton packs or any other God Damn weapon that can be carted around comfortably!!
"Shall not be infringed" is what it says on that piece of paper, not "Shall be infringed if it makes some people wet their pants and run screaming down the street like morons"...

I BELIEVE that "WE THE PEOPLE" should be carrying whatever the "Phuk" "WE THE PEOPLE" want to carry and if the elite, self appointed "Gods" in charge don't like it......

Sent from behind Enemy Lines.

Oh My Gawd you guys are hilarious

Why? Because we aren't submissive dogs, peeing on our legs every time the gub-mint leaders tell us how and when our rights shall be violated?

The 2nd Amendment was enumerated as a right in order for We the People to be able to protect ourselves from a government leadership that usurped too much power. Therefore, we the people should be as well-regulated in our arms as the government's military forces are. Anything less is an infringement.

If that is hilarious, sir, you need to read the Federalist Papers and actually see why this country deemed it necessary to write down the 2nd Amendment into our BoR.

Why? Because we aren't submissive dogs, peeing on our legs every time the gub-mint leaders tell us how and when our rights shall be violated?

The 2nd Amendment was enumerated as a right in order for We the People to be able to protect ourselves from a government leadership that usurped too much power. Therefore, we the people should be as well-regulated in our arms as the government's military forces are. Anything less is an infringement.

If that is hilarious, sir, you need to read the Federalist Papers and actually see why this country deemed it necessary to write down the 2nd Amendment into our BoR.
There's good reason why they have it listed as # 2. Great post!

I’m a big believer in getting both sides of the story, so I would recommend to you the Anti-Federalist Papers so that you get both arguments.

As for what I find hilarious, it’s the posturing and chest thumping here as if every post is an affront to your collective manhood.

In theory the Second Amendment allows the citizenry to maintain parity with the government, in practice the people in power like to remain in power and the Government, even Washington’s (the man not the city) government wasn’t going to risk overthrow by allowing the citizens to actually have a standing militia. Not saying I agree just stating facts.

The fact is that your second amendment rights have been infringed, and you’ve done nothing but beat your chest(s) on the in the internet.

When Gage marched on Lexington the Colonists didn't petiton the king they fought, I'm waiting to see one of you put put your ass on the line to cash the check your mouth wrote.

I’m a big believer in getting both sides of the story, so I would recommend to you the Anti-Federalist Papers so that you get both arguments.

As for what I find hilarious, it’s the posturing and chest thumping here as if every post is an affront to your collective manhood.

In theory the Second Amendment allows the citizenry to maintain parity with the government, in practice the people in power like to remain in power and the Government, even Washington’s (the man not the city) government wasn’t going to risk overthrow by allowing the citizens to actually have a standing militia. Not saying I agree just stating facts.

The fact is that your second amendment rights have been infringed, and you’ve done nothing but beat your chest(s) on the in the internet.

When Gage marched on Lexington the Colonists didn't petiton the king they fought, I'm waiting to see one of you put put your ass on the line to cash the check your mouth wrote.
The stupid, it is strong in this one.....

I’m a big believer in getting both sides of the story, so I would recommend to you the Anti-Federalist Papers so that you get both arguments. I have. They are a joke. The authors wouldn't even use their real names.

As for what I find hilarious, it’s the posturing and chest thumping here as if every post is an affront to your collective manhood. Definitely your opinion... not in any way a statement of fact.

In theory the Second Amendment allows the citizenry to maintain parity with the government, in practice the people in power like to remain in power and the Government, even Washington’s (the man not the city) government wasn’t going to risk overthrow by allowing the citizens to actually have a standing militia. Not saying I agree just stating facts. This speaks volumes of your leanings.

The fact is that your second amendment rights have been infringed, and you’ve done nothing but beat your chest(s) on the in the internet. You have absolutely no idea what I have done for my rights. My fight has yet to become physical because it wouldn't be prudent at this juncture. There are many ways to fight before the need for bloodshed.

Responses to your gibberish are in blue.

Responses to your gibberish are in blue.

First let me point out that responding inside the quote box is intelectually dishonest because you can go back later and change your words with out the edit ever showing.

The authors wouldn't even use their real names.

I pulled my copy of the Federalist to be sure and it was originally published under the pen name Publius to hide the identity of the authors John Jay, Alexander Hamilton and James Madison.

Or to say it another way The authors wouldn't even use their real names.

And right there is where you lost your credibility.... (And I stopped reading!)...

Sent from behind enemy lines.

What's wrong with stating that the Second Amendment in theory allows the citizenry to maintain parity with the government? Like it or not it is just a theory unless of course you can run down to your local GM dealer and pick up an Main Battle Tank or head over to Sportsman's Warehouse and pick up an M16A1.

Are you allowed to purchase any weapon in the government inventory? Then the Second Amendment is just a theory.

First let me point out that responding inside the quote box is intelectually dishonest because you can go back later and change your words with out the edit ever showing. Quite frankly, that thought never even occurred to me to do. It's amazing that this is the first thing that came into your mind. Again.... evidence of your personality and leanings. I rewrote this outside of the quote box... just for you.

The authors wouldn't even use their real names.

I pulled my copy of the Federalist to be sure and it was originally published under the pen name Publius to hide the identity of the authors John Jay, Alexander Hamilton and James Madison.

Or to say it another way The authors wouldn't even use their real names.

This is what is in the quote box:
Quite frankly, that thought never even occurred to me to do. It's amazing that this is the first thing that came into your mind. Again.... evidence of your personality and leanings. I rewrote this outside of the quote box... just for you.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back