~ Pennsylvania Mayors -Versus- the NRA ~

Since the quoted article is from Bloomberg", they make it sound like a majority of PA mayors find this an issue. THEY DON'T, it's Philadelphia ( AKA Suburban NYC...)

Am I missing something? Why would anyone not want to report a lost or stolen hand gun or long gun? Why would a law of this nature harm any gun owners. I'm for most of the NRA stuff but I really don't get this one. If my home or car was entered and my guns stolen I would damn sure report it quickly! Now if you were the proud owner of a stolen hand gun in the first place you wouldn't want to report it restolen.

Am I missing something? Why would anyone not want to report a lost or stolen hand gun or long gun? Why would a law of this nature harm any gun owners. I'm for most of the NRA stuff but I really don't get this one. If my home or car was entered and my guns stolen I would damn sure report it quickly! Now if you were the proud owner of a stolen hand gun in the first place you wouldn't want to report it restolen.

I agree and ..................Bloomburg stated a few weeks ago he had little over 300 mayors on his list..
How many Mayors are there in America ........................much more then 300.

The problem with this law is if you don't report it within a certain amount of time, like within 24 hours, you are guilty of a crime. What if you don't know it is missing? What if guns were stolen from your cabin you only go to in hunting season? What if you're on vacation for a few days or a week?

I have no problem with a law requiring you to report a stolen firearm, my problem is having a timetable to do it in.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BFerguson
Back