Patriot of Traitor?

HK4U

Great post. I feel he is right on. I have sent this to many friends. Thanks for posting it.

ugarolla

I agree with what the man is saying. As of today March 3, 2009 though the Obama administration hasn't violated my rights as an American or diminished the constitution lets hope it stays that way. To be honest, George Bush did more to weaken the constitution than any President at least in my lifetime. The framers of the constitution didn't want one man to have the ability to wage war which his administration found a way to do. Our forefathers never wanted one man to have that power otherwise we may as well have a King.

Cooter

Liberty or Death
Man, that brought tears to my eyes.
This guy is right on, it's a shame he hid his face, but I understand why he did.

Tex4oc

Patriot 1st
Hearing that makes me proud to be an American, knowing that Soldiers, Marines, and Airmen that I've spoken to will honor their pledge to the Constitution, over their president, gives me great hope for our future. I am awaiting the call to arms, not with anticipation, but with the resolve of knowing the actions we take against those who we deny us our Constitutional rights today, will form the basis of our future, and inaction will certainly doom us all.

capo2186

This video was amazing. This guy is right on 110%. I am proud to stand by men like him, like us. People can call me psycho, call me loony, and call me dumb and un-educated, fine by me. I have sent letters to my representatives; I plan on attending events to preserve our freedom. This video made a good point of pointing out "REPUBLICAN" or "REPUBLIC". The wool has been pulled over the eyes of many American’s to which they feel democracy is the only way. I have heard numerous people say "DEMOCRATS" are for the working man and are "FOR" the American people. I strongly disagree. I feel the DEMOCRATS are taking away our rights. This video really opened my eyes, wider than they were before. I like how he pointed out that people were "sleeping" and don't see what’s going on. This country is in rough times.

-Great video, I hope every American sees it, and realizes what being American is all about. I am going to draw up another letter today and send it to my Rep here; hopefully I will get a reply!

LVLouisCyphre

Obama is a mack daddy!
Beat me to it. I got this in e-mail last night. I hope the buzz starting from this video will make Big Brother think twice. Many of us are not asleep at the wheel.

FOXBARON

I agree with what the man is saying. As of today March 3, 2009 though the Obama administration hasn't violated my rights as an American or diminished the constitution lets hope it stays that way. To be honest, George Bush did more to weaken the constitution than any President at least in my lifetime. The framers of the constitution didn't want one man to have the ability to wage war which his administration found a way to do. Our forefathers never wanted one man to have that power otherwise we may as well have a King.

I believe our Congress gave him the authority and the go ahead. Try bashing somebody other than Bush for a change.

DocBoCook

Not Negotiable, A Right
and he is not lying, there are MANY people in the service that will cross lines when/if this does come to a head and will turn on their commanders when needed

whiskey

(echo_5)
Patriot

Semper Fidelis

This conversation came up a few times while in the Corps. If my experience is a microcosm of the general attitude in the military then I agree with Sgt. Youtube that the military will protect the citizens, and not let any harm come to them.

DocBoCook

Not Negotiable, A Right
Patriot

Semper Fidelis

This conversation came up a few times while in the Corps. If my experience is a microcosm of the general attitude in the military then I agree with Sgt. Youtube that the military will protect the citizens, and not let any harm come to them.

that's where I got my info/opinion. As a "Doc" with the Marines.

capo2186

Do you guys think that the majority of the military feels like this? I never have been in the military so I am not familiar with things that go on in there or how soldiers feel about certain issues. I know that they are all American's like myself and you guys, but how do they feel about turning on their commanders? Can you guys who were/are in the military shed some light?

DocBoCook

Not Negotiable, A Right
you'd be surprised how much the commeraderie of military service can change the outlook of the most liberal minded child, into a man with the priority along the lines of, protect my family (and notice how most military people call each other "Brother"), My possessions, my country. And these guys can smell "B.S." a mile away and will not accept a unlawful order. Unless they are one of the Idiots who joins the service just to kill people! But we usually do a good job of weeding these idiots out quickly. You'd be surprised how much we sit around and talk about this stuff during down time, especially while we were in the field

mot mayhem

+ 1 on this ! .... except for the autism/vaccine belief. That is still debated. I think the newer shots are safe d/t they don't contain mercury anymore.

.45_4me

That was great! Hoo-Ra:biggrin: The guy is clearly a Patriot. I had suspected that there are those in the military who would not be a party to our rights being taken away. This is just a confirmation of that fact.

elkhuntCO

SEMPER FI
SEMPER FI

I hope that if, the day comes that it gets that bad, that I am in the foxhole next to that damn fine Marine. I am long since out of the Corps, but I have faith that they will honor their oath and defend the constitution from ALL ememies foreign and DOMESTIC. I will gladly stand with them and defend this great country.

Semper Fi and GOD BLESS AMERICA!!

W

wolfhunter

SEMPER FI

I'm proud to have guys like this serving in our military.

God Bless America!

ADJ423

Definitely a patriot. And to this guy and all of you that serve or have served to protect our people, our country and our constitution, THANK YOU.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamike